Russell Pangborn's Discussions (273)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right about it being tough to figure things out in a complex agri-industrial…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 22, 2013 to McDonald's settles Michigan lawsuit over Islamic diet

10 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Idaho - I think your last sentence "I also think many of the soldiers would be on th…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 22, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Interesting article.  Happy to see this quote from Sam Harris in the piece: We coul…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 20, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"This has been basically a civil discussion - a little emotional at times.  I have t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 15, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I apologize in advance for skimming through this discussion.  I saw this video and t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 14, 2013 to The Debt Ceiling

54 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If this guy didn't have such a large following (several hundred thousand) it wouldn'…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 9, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Thanks for you contributions to this discussion Tom. You can always click on a "stop…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 6, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Kelly - I would sign but this looks like something set up for people with U.S. addre…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 5, 2013 to Petition for removing tax exemption from churches

22 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"TNT - Did you read that article.  It ends with the following: "Like race relations…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 4, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"The people here who think restrictions on assault rifles may be helpful are hearing…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 3, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service