Russell Pangborn's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, i didn't write the Toronto Star's heading for the letters "Obama must get tough…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 16 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"Sorry guys. This Canadian has stopped being polite in the gun debate. It is the sixt…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 16 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"Craigart14 - I regretted this post a bit and tried to delete it - couldn't do it. As…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 12 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

"I am proud that Canada is taking in 35000 Syrian refugees and plan to donate money t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 16, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"Travel Advisory"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 9, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"I came down from Toronto by myself, which felt a bit weird - but I was glad I went.…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 6, 2015 to Reason Rally 2016!

21 Jan 13
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"The myth of everyone carrying a gun being able to stop a mass shooting. Basically in…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 6, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"I use Facebook. It is a tool used to interconnect with people just like language is…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 5, 2015 to Is Atheist Nexus less envy-prone than Facebook?

12 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"How crazy is this? "While the nation suffered through the shock of another bloody m…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 5, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"If they were religious motivated terrorists, there are still problems with gun laws.…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 3, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

633 8 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service