Russell Pangborn's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"I like that approach but the problem here is oversight  I think that addresses a dif…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 22, 2016 to Electoral Integrity

10 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Alexandra - John Oliver discussed the NRA being responsible for the muzzling of the…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 21, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"So after all this time I finally find out that you support my initial statement that…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 21, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25

"Donald - you sure like to generalize and simplify. My initial opinion for this discu…"

695 Nov 25

"Democratic Senator says the NRA won again."

695 Nov 25

"How senators voted on background checks Who was bribed "

695 Nov 25

"I think that the easy access to weapons of war makes America more violent. Poverty a…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 19, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25

"Tom I heard a senator say this during the recent filibuster. It shocked me that lobb…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 19, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25

"Your logic is flawed Donald. Someone shooting and killing a member of Parliament in…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 18, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25

"My letter in the Toronto Star today: Instead of going after easily accessible guns…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 18, 2016 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service