Russell Pangborn's Discussions (508)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Daniel. I write in honor of my dad who never told me he was an atheist. Then…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 31, 2016 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

"Do any of you belong to CFI in the U.S? Their mission statement is "The mission of t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 24, 2016 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't understand what is wrong with "All countries should respect religion, but sh…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 23, 2016 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"All countries should respect religion and the absence of faith is what I said and st…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 23, 2016 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I had a years subscription to the Economist and was educated by and enjoyed their ar…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 19, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"There is definitely a problem with consolidated control over media. Still there are…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 19, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016

"I think they are saying that Fox news occasionally does analytical pieces that make…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 16, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016

"I identify as a liberal, yet thoroughly enjoy the economist which skews a tad conser…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 16, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016

"Here is what i responded to Daniel. Two Unemployed Guys got Rich off Facebook Fake N…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fake News

10 Mar 7
Reply by Thomas Bear

"Tom. You told me that you would watch the Snowden movie. Were you able to do that."

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 27, 2016 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 minute ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
10 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
Gwen posted a status
"I asked my mom y we didnt went to church and she said "i dont need life lessins from pettafiles" lol"
20 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
31 minutes ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service