Russell Pangborn's Discussions (486)

Discussions Replied To (417) Replies Latest Activity

"Another apparent use for open carry weapons - to intimidate people who vote differen…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 16 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

647 Oct 16
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"For all the people who nodded their heads when the argument was given that we need g…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 15 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

647 Oct 16
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"My fantasy of how a President would handle a religious bigot because he is backed by…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 2 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"I agree with you Daniel. To me Clinton won the debate. Yet on facebook I see some pe…"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 27 to What Else But The Debate (near midnight on 09/26)

13 Sep 29
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Hey the Canadian in the group is the only one who watched the entire debate.  I did…"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 27 to What Else But The Debate (near midnight on 09/26)

13 Sep 29

"Watched the debate. Hillary did more than just survive in my opinion. What works for…"

13 Sep 29

"How do the Nones Vote?"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 22 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"Glad to hear that Tom. Oliver Stone did a magnificent job on the Snowden story. I ju…"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 18 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I signed a petition to have Edward Snowden pardoned. Three human rights groups are g…"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 17 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The vested interest research model affected a lot of lives on this one"

Russell Pangborn replied Sep 14 to Dark Times for Science

5 Sep 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service