Russell Pangborn's Discussions (545)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"Pay unlivable minimum wage and confiscate workers tip - only in America"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 7, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Here is a tipping example where it it is a marketing ploy to deceive. I recently boo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 6, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"I think you named most of the tipped employees Chris. We occasionally tip the newspa…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 27, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"I tip as well Jerry. But, I do not tip on takeout food. I ordered wings by phone las…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 27, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Gun control made both these pieces on being thankful. G…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 25, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It is common in Canada, not as common in Europe. My first experience with a differen…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 25, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"The American culture lacks submissiveness? How do you explain all those voters in Am…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 24, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10

" Japan Gun Control video"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 22, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10

"I respect Colin for his courageous stand. Got angry at Mike Pence a couple of month…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 22, 2017 to Let's Take A Knee

60 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Chris

"OF course it has to be a two stage operation. Fair wages first, then optional tippin…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 16, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service