Russell Pangborn's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"Gerald: I have a built in sense of what is right and wrong even where there are some…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

313 yesterday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Thanks. I took up letter to the editor writing to Canada's national paper partly as…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

25 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Good points, good quote. Instead of just informing us, why not go for a wider reader…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

25 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"This needs a letter to the editor of the Washington Post. I'm thinking of writing on…"

25 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks for a detailed informed reply Dr. Clark. My choice of that article was a poor…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 15 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think my last post shows, my problem is more with some medical research and the ph…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 14 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren I see it like the news. i may be wrong but i seem to remember a more balanced…"

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"A few of you aren`t getting it. Science works best when it is critical about itself.…"

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"True. So how do we solve the problem of publication bias - no. 6 and it`s all about…"

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"A lot of good things have come from drugs and research. There are some problems with…"

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service