Russell Pangborn's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I took up letter to the editor writing to Canada's national paper partly as…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16, 2015 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

26 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Good points, good quote. Instead of just informing us, why not go for a wider reader…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16, 2015 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

26 Aug 30, 2015

"This needs a letter to the editor of the Washington Post. I'm thinking of writing on…"

26 Aug 30, 2015

"Thanks for a detailed informed reply Dr. Clark. My choice of that article was a poor…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 15, 2015 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"I think my last post shows, my problem is more with some medical research and the ph…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 14, 2015 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"Loren I see it like the news. i may be wrong but i seem to remember a more balanced…"

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"A few of you aren`t getting it. Science works best when it is critical about itself.…"

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"True. So how do we solve the problem of publication bias - no. 6 and it`s all about…"

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"A lot of good things have come from drugs and research. There are some problems with…"

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"Gerald - did you read the article - doesn`t sound like it. Science becomes a church…"

26 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Plinius replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Peak Prosperity News Update - 2-12-2016 in the group Hang With Friends
11 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religion can reduce stress
18 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Question: would the individual books used to put together the bible be referred to as "canon fodder?!?" Just asking...! [grin!]"
42 minutes ago
Donald R Barbera commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post What, When, Where, Who and How
46 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religion can reduce stress
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Food!
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Food!
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service