Russell Pangborn's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"Edward Snowden Could Be Granted European Asylum After 'Extraordinary' EU Parliament…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 29, 2015 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

562 Mar 11
Reply by Joseph P

"Edward Snowden Could Be Granted European Asylum After 'Extraordinary' EU Parliament…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 29, 2015 to Whistleblowers

6 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Isn't this an argument to require responsible distribution, control and handling of…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 29, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"For me this month has been about baseball. Went to my first playoff Blue jays game a…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 25, 2015 to What's going on in your world?

35 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wouldn't want to lump all Texans together either. They smarter ones have to get to…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 22, 2015 to Good times again in Canada

7 Oct 22, 2015

"Oh Oh... There is a rumor that the  U.S. Marines may be paying us a visit."

7 Oct 22, 2015

"Funny Daniel. Speaking of Texans did you know Norwegians use Texas as slang for craz…"

7 Oct 22, 2015

""

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 15, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"This ad makes a very good point. A gun control ad"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 7, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"Cheer up. The guns aren't going away but you all know how hard it is to bring in you…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 6, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service