Concerned parent's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Pick your battles wisely. Some are worth fighting and some are not. I have found tha…"

Concerned parent replied Nov 11, 2015 to A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

32 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, I have noticed. Also, speaking of weird, someone contacted me on this web site…"

Concerned parent replied Oct 23, 2015 to Weird ads

47 May 20, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I have encountered this strain of human before and, unfortunately, I am seeing more…"

Concerned parent replied Oct 22, 2015 to Fact Resistant Strain of Humans--Andy Borowitz

15 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Thesists may eventuality bow to the overwhelming logic and reason leading to atheism…"

Concerned parent replied Oct 10, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

113 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Linking "promiscuous behavior" to natural events such as earthquakes is beyond ridic…"

Concerned parent replied Oct 10, 2015 to Islamic clerics linking sexuality with earthquakes should be locked away for life.

30 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Three minutes into this video and I had to stop. It's more than embarrassing to see…"

Concerned parent replied Sep 13, 2015 to John Mackay, Australian Creationist Loon, with a Creation Museum, named, "Jurassic Ark".

23 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"As time goes by, and life experiences grow, you will feel more independent and happy…"

Concerned parent replied Aug 29, 2015 to Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

15 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"At the very least, churches should pay taxes like everyone else. I wonder how many o…"

Concerned parent replied Aug 29, 2015 to Congress introduces Bill to fund churches as 'essential'

18 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"George Carlin. He also has a great stand up routine on religion. Hilarious...!"

Concerned parent replied Aug 19, 2015 to Theological noncognitivism

174 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by BenGee

"What late great atheist comedian said, "Remember, 'god' spelled backwards is 'dog'?""

Concerned parent replied Aug 18, 2015 to Theological noncognitivism

174 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by BenGee

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service