Justin Pearson Smith's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"As someone who has been the object of obsession for a Gay man I can understand how h…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Gay Marriage

38 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Cara

"Gay rights are fine by me. I'm sure there are atheists out there somewhere who disap…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Gay Marriage

38 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Cara

"Dawkins (The God Delusion) George Carlin (When will Jesus bring the porkchop) Not ex…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to What were the first books you read in favor of skepticism/atheism?

75 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

"The AMR movie show (which is currently on hiatus until May) is superb. http://www.am…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Podcasts

8 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by John Daoust

"For me personally I'm married to a non-practicing Christian. We've more or less just…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to The Parental Paradox

14 May 15, 2009
Reply by Vanessa

"The problem is simple. Teachers aren't being taught evolution correctly, hence they…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to The death of knowledge.The fight to teach creationism in public school's .

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Justin Pearson Smith

"I'm married to a believer. When I got married I said I was agnostic which at the tim…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Church

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Justin Pearson Smith

"Religions differ in how dangerous they are and how much they can warp a persons sens…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Are all religions equally bad?

93 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Johnsky

"I personally was never really a true believer. Even as a kid I think the term Agnost…"

Justin Pearson Smith replied May 8, 2009 to Switching Point

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by Christine

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service