Matt VDB's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"I can only speak for myself, but my interest is largely historical. The question of…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""I think that had whoever wrote the Pauline letters and Mark been consciously making…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'm not arguing against any of that. In fact it supports my point: the process of wr…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 11 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It's hard for something to give me pause if I was the one bringing it up ;) It's ac…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 11 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"The age of a parchment is something entirely different from the age of the actual te…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 10 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Good for you. Rather hard to guess from the cat picture either way. Also doesn't cha…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 10 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

65 May 12
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Maybe. Maybe not. But barely any of those letters have survived to us, so doesn't re…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 9 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

65 May 12

"We actually don't know what Josephus' sources are. Though considering that he lived…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 9 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"It was more of a musing that when summarizing the modern view in two points, one of…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2014 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

65 May 12

"Errrrr, most "scientists" (historical scholars) would find that statement quite biz…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 22, 2014 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

65 May 12

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service