Matt VDB's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, but it's not spin: Tacitus refers to a Jew who was called Christ (i.e. the An…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 8, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"That's just one of the many indications that there was indeed a historical Jesus. Am…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 8, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Doherty's documentaries and books are non-peer-reviewed unscholarly pieces of garbag…"

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"I wasn't specifically talking to you, bud My concern is that many people come to ath…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 26, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Then it's a good thing that Archaelogy Today is now defunct, because that thesis is…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 26, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"The octopus and hummingbird might have been the factors that stopped Gentiles ('the…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 25, 2010 to Jesus The Former or Jesus the Latter

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"Yup. Funny how Jesus never seems to say anything about Christians having to drop the…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 25, 2010 to Jesus The Former or Jesus the Latter

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service