Donald L. Engel's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"What gives him the idea that we are from another planet?  What has he read that tell…"

Donald L. Engel replied Apr 21 to Discussion with a new age muslim

8 Apr 21
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Thanks, Ben.  You're right.  I don't even answer him anymore.  He's mostly just a pa…"

Donald L. Engel replied Feb 14 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"But then we wouldn't have anyone screaming that the global warming is caused by man. "

Donald L. Engel replied Feb 6 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"What's your point, Tom?  We don't know enough about the universe to make a deduction…"

Donald L. Engel replied Feb 4 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"I'm sure lucky I have a scientist here to straighten me out on all of this crap."

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 23 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"math·e·mat·ics maTH(ə)ˈmadiks/ noun noun: mathematics; noun: applied mathematics; no…"

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 23 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Tom, just to make sure we are talking about the same people, I take it that when you…"

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 22 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Government should never stop spending on science.  And even if they do, it won't sto…"

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 22 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"The problem is that when the Catholic hierarchy changes its mind, it doesn't send th…"

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 21 to A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality

25 Jan 21
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Tom, I was using that donut to show that there are other ways for the universe to ap…"

Donald L. Engel replied Jan 21 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service