Tassieguy's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I first seriously questioned my theism when I read Francis Crick's 'The Astonishing…"

Tassieguy replied Jan 22 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

341 Jan 22
Reply by Tassieguy

"Actually, I don't think it is possible to convert anyone to atheism. I think what ha…"

Tassieguy replied Jun 9, 2013 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

169 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"B. the belief that there are no gods"

Tassieguy replied Nov 1, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"(A): Lack of belief in gods."

Tassieguy replied Jan 21, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"Well, I guess the only thang someone in your position can do is write to their last…"

Tassieguy replied Dec 27, 2010 to How many atheists have formally defected from the Church?

27 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"I don't think Lyn reacted irrationally at all. After being traumatised by these most…"

Tassieguy replied Sep 8, 2010 to Buried Rage and Leftover Fear

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tassieguy

"Absolutely! I mean, if their god is all powerful, then the regeneration of the odd l…"

Tassieguy replied Sep 3, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Tassieguy

"Yes, Pascal's wager, like all the other reasons for believing in gods, can get you i…"

Tassieguy replied Sep 1, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

169 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"I agree with your ideas Rigbyt. I've long believed that this whole so called "war on…"

Tassieguy replied Aug 27, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Tassieguy

"Yes, that might work, Jennifer. The bleeding hearts might find it difficult to swall…"

Tassieguy replied Aug 27, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Tassieguy

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service