BenGee's Discussions (332)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I had enough money for it to matter where I kept it lol. Thank you Jerry for…"

BenGee replied 13 hours ago to A thought on our economic future.

2 13 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"My biggest concern is the creation of a christian theocracy."

BenGee replied on Sunday to Pence Presidency

5 yesterday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Yea, I totally get that. And that ties into some of the broader questions the OP may…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"I'm not familiar with the man or his work (though that could  be because its 4 am an…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to James Baldwin

1 on Sunday
Reply by BenGee

"Sounds like a plan, You can still pre load stuff onto a device, and give them the de…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Ah, well unfortunately thanks to the licence agreement you signed when you purchased…"

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Not entirely new, you are right, but it's happening at levels that can not be ignore…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

35 on Sunday
Reply by BenGee

"Interesting way to put it, I suspect however that there's a lot of simple minded thi…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

35 on Sunday
Reply by BenGee

"Joan, why is there no text in your reply? Is the error on my end, or did A/N mess up…"

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"In that I would agree with your observations, The short answer to why we are in the…"

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service