BenGee's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"I really have no interest in reading stuff written by journalists who are likely les…"

BenGee replied Mar 31 to Discussing some aspects of cosmology and cosmogony (one thread of many)

6 Apr 27
Reply by jlaz

"WHERE CAN I GET THAT ONE?! (the one that says I"m going to hell in every religion) "

BenGee replied Mar 20 to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

"I actually was home schooled from the 5th grade to the 9th grade. This was largely d…"

BenGee replied Mar 19 to Home Schooling vs Public Schooling

8 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nope, read it again. More carefully this time. "Yep, that's right, I admit I mastur…"

BenGee replied Mar 19 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Anytime, its written for kids, yet there's hidden gems within the language and word…"

BenGee replied Mar 19 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think this also means opening education to all, including higher education. It's…"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

":) Thank you :)"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One of my favorite books as a child was "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster. I…"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"... I read many controversial books.... Against my parents wishes.... >.> I'v…"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"HAHA thank you, you can blame Bob for dragging my silly ass over to TTA"

BenGee replied Mar 19 to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service