BenGee's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (337) Replies Latest Activity

"WHERE CAN I GET THAT ONE?! (the one that says I"m going to hell in every religion) "

BenGee replied on Monday to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Kelly

"I actually was home schooled from the 5th grade to the 9th grade. This was largely d…"

BenGee replied on Monday to Home Schooling vs Public Schooling

8 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nope, read it again. More carefully this time. "Yep, that's right, I admit I mastur…"

BenGee replied on Monday to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Anytime, its written for kids, yet there's hidden gems within the language and word…"

BenGee replied on Monday to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think this also means opening education to all, including higher education. It's…"

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

":) Thank you :)"

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One of my favorite books as a child was "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster. I…"

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"... I read many controversial books.... Against my parents wishes.... >.> I'v…"

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"HAHA thank you, you can blame Bob for dragging my silly ass over to TTA"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Kelly

"Hey...... I recommended this place toooooo. AND before bob :p you can check, the rec…"

BenGee replied on Sunday to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Kelly

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service