Daniel W's Discussions (8,298)

Discussions Replied To (4268) Replies Latest Activity

"When is his public execution scheduled?"

Daniel W replied 4 hours ago to Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

9 1 hour ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I'm going to sleep now for the next couple of months.  Please wake me up on Nov 10 o…"

Daniel W replied 7 hours ago to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, Washington inhertied 10 slaves but managed to accumulate 150 slaves. he used l…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I read that wikileaks may be ready for an October surprise, releasing more Clinton e…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Tom, those historical references are new to me. Are they documented somewhere? Not…"

45 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, we share similar thoughts on this topic.  At this point, I just want to go to…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"I couldnt beleive how many offices had multiples from the same party on the ballot.…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Not only is there no law against being stupid, that may be an extra special qualific…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to support bill to limit RFRAs

21 on Sunday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Essential point. If businesses, health care providers, healt care axillaries, critic…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to support bill to limit RFRAs

21 on Sunday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Allan, I suspect you are right.  The legislators are too cynical to think the voters…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service