Daniel W's Discussions (5,928)

Discussions Replied To (2800) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, for people who are retired, have families who are OK with their atheism, or…"

Daniel W replied Oct 5, 2017 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

14 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thinking more about this post, there are other aspects that we need to consider when…"

Daniel W replied Oct 4, 2017 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

14 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, I remember that happening to you.  I'm glad it turned out well for you. Nexu…"

Daniel W replied Oct 4, 2017 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

14 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, it's in the Terms of Service. Also Atheist Nexus is on the Ning Network, which…"

Daniel W replied Sep 13, 2017 to Every Atheist Nexus Member Should Know About Fair Use.

2 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Daniel W

"Kathy, that reminds me.  I have a big pile of firewood in my woodshed, cut 2 years a…"

Daniel W replied Sep 8, 2017 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia

"I thought you were just drunk.  Or high.  Or both."

Daniel W replied Aug 22, 2017 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John Elder

"I like that video BB.  Thanks.  Too bad people learn racism more easily than they do…"

Daniel W replied Aug 20, 2017 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John Elder

"The post is so poorly written, with weird links and little else, it comes off as tro…"

Daniel W replied Jul 22, 2017 to

just now

"I can't figure out from this post.  So do you believe in a god, or are you an atheis…"

Daniel W replied Jul 21, 2017 to

just now

"It can take some effort to reroute accounts to a new email account, and reroute old…"

Daniel W replied Sep 22, 2016 to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

13 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by BenGee

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service