Daniel W's Discussions (7,537)

Discussions Replied To (3720) Replies Latest Activity

"In the end my parents were proud. I was in the Army active duty for 3 years. My dad…"

Daniel W replied 21 hours ago to Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Everyone has a different life. When I was 18 I joined the Army without telling my pa…"

Daniel W replied 23 hours ago to Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"The Onion had a related headline - it's harder and harder to tell truth from satire.…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to GOP Rape Advisory Chart

18 10 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"When the hell is our congress going to start doing something useful and stop panderi…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to Congress introduces Bill to fund churches as 'essential'

11 on Monday
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"I've experienced enough interance, discrimination, exclusion, bullying... so on here…"

Daniel W replied Aug 21 to Using your name and What other people see

11 Aug 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"The reason people are not demanding measures to reduce the accelleration of climate…"

Daniel W replied Aug 21 to Climate Refugees Innundate Europe

13 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I don't know.  Someone could get carried away with this kind of criticism and claim…"

Daniel W replied Aug 17 to John Oliver on the prosperity gospel

9 Aug 17
Reply by k.h. ky

"I agree with you there.  Plus, you can actually see that lawn trolls exist.  You can…"

Daniel W replied Aug 16 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

26 on Sunday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Bingo!"

Daniel W replied Aug 16 to Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

26 on Sunday

"I cant decide if that will be what will happen to me when I retire in March.  I have…"

26 on Sunday

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service