Daniel W's Discussions (7,440)

Discussions Replied To (3645) Replies Latest Activity

"I always thought airplanes could fly a lot higher than 250 feet.  More like 45,000 f…"

Daniel W replied 8 hours ago to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"When I was a little Baptist growing up in the southern Midwest on the wrong side of…"

Daniel W replied 19 hours ago to scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

54 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"She may just be mentally ill. She looks to me like someone with a histrionic persona…"

Daniel W replied 20 hours ago to Toxic Faith

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Future

"According to the article, "The child had not been vaccinated against the disease ami…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Diphtheria death

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Plinius

"OK, you got me there.  But as the conduit for your new fortune, Nexus should at leas…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Alert! Con Job.

13 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"Oh, what a shame!  Atheist Nexus could have used that million dollars.  Now it has s…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Alert! Con Job.

13 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"Gosh, that's sad. People should never be subjected to the equality of others. Maybe…"

Daniel W replied Jun 26 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"I agree, looks like we've moved from the bronze age, to the silicone age. Looking a…"

Daniel W replied Jun 26 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"jlaz, I'm glad it worked for you.  I hope your membership in Atheist Nexus will be e…"

Daniel W replied Jun 24 to Membership signup process

1 Jun 24
Reply by Daniel W

"I thought the confederate flag was the Stars and Bars, and the US flag was the Stars…"

Daniel W replied Jun 22 to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service