Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,389)

Discussions Replied To (4334) Replies Latest Activity

"Last week they sent me notices telling me to stop using the combined app on my table…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied 15 hours ago to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

13 15 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Yahoo did not notify me, so maybe mine wasn't in the hack.  But then number of users…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied yesterday to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

13 15 hours ago

"It is like locking the barn door after the horse was stolen.  Still, if there are ot…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied yesterday to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

13 15 hours ago

"For a while, Yahoo was hijacking my search engine choices.  Somehow the site would c…"

13 15 hours ago

"It can take some effort to reroute accounts to a new email account, and reroute old…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied on Friday to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

13 15 hours ago

"Karl Rove refused to acknowledge the election went to Obama, even when it was obviou…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied on Thursday to Bill Moyers: Presidential Election Debates Are Highly Flawed, Biased at Outset

3 on Thursday

"This is not much different from what google does with emails.  They are never erased…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied on Thursday to Next step in mind control

2 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Last weekend the site was down for a while and gave a "500" message. That was fixed.…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied on Tuesday to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 23 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Samantha Bee has her take on the debates too, but with a focus on sleazemeister Roge…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied on Tuesday to Bill Moyers: Presidential Election Debates Are Highly Flawed, Biased at Outset

3 on Thursday

"Thomas, I don't think your view is simplistic at all. I think you are right on targe…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 18 to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 23 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service