Daniel W's Discussions (7,839)

Discussions Replied To (3932) Replies Latest Activity

"I think in our case, plutocracy would be a better term.   Maybe kleptocracy."

Daniel W replied yesterday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

108 3 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm waiting for him to visit a Satanic Temple.  I think many Americans would agree w…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to Obama visits gender segregated, anti gay mosque WTF

7 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Maybe there is a hybrid religion.  Mudhist."

Daniel W replied yesterday to Obama visits gender segregated, anti gay mosque WTF

7 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"He came in 4th in Iowa, with something like 17,000 votes give or take. That's ahead…"

Daniel W replied on Wednesday to Delusional Farkwit, Dr. Ben Carson, Telling Blatant Lies, Yet Again.

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"LIfe has enough suffering without glorifying the experience as imitation or re-livin…"

Daniel W replied on Tuesday to God's Not Dead 2 : Another dumber than dumb Xtian flick on the way.

17 on Thursday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Fake persecution complex is a central theme to christianity.  It makes people feel s…"

Daniel W replied on Tuesday to God's Not Dead 2 : Another dumber than dumb Xtian flick on the way.

17 on Thursday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Mike, I think you are right, except maybe they would have named their town RealAmeri…"

Daniel W replied Jan 28 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

24 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Possibly, Donald Trump, Carly Fiorona, and Ted Cruz are all space aliens, planted he…"

Daniel W replied Jan 27 to The (fo)X-Files

3 Jan 27
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks for posting, Terence! It's interesting and telling that this UK surgey specif…"

Daniel W replied Jan 26 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Joan, I agree that Trump taps into an authoritarian mentality.  I actually see more…"

Daniel W replied Jan 26 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

108 3 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service