Daniel W's Discussions (8,650)

Discussions Replied To (4529) Replies Latest Activity

"The issue here is that the people who we would have expected to be the most sympathe…"

Daniel W replied 22 hours ago to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

14 1 hour ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"scary as hell."

Daniel W replied on Tuesday to How to piss off Trump

20 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"SNL definitely gets under his skin.  Under his skin is not a place I would want to b…"

20 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I get the feeling that a perquisite of power is to be in power despite the hatred of…"

20 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Hi, I don't know the answer to your question.  I copied a link to this post, to the…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to difficulty upgrading

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Looks like most medications, sold in the USA, actually are imported anyway.  It's ju…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

14 1 hour ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I just noted in the letter, the year is 2016.  Should have been 2017. Also on furthe…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

14 1 hour ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, that comes from my Gestalt, having viewed both Trump's actions/words and those…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

"Tom, thank you for the compliment. I watched the movie at the link here. It's a litt…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

"Thank you GC.  I added that to the references at the base of the original post.  Rea…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service