Daniel W's Discussions (6,334)

Discussions Replied To (3201) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, for people who are retired, have families who are OK with their atheism, or…"

Daniel W replied Oct 5 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

13 Oct 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thinking more about this post, there are other aspects that we need to consider when…"

Daniel W replied Oct 4 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

13 Oct 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, I remember that happening to you.  I'm glad it turned out well for you. Nexu…"

Daniel W replied Oct 4 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

13 Oct 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom, it's in the Terms of Service. Also Atheist Nexus is on the Ning Network, which…"

Daniel W replied Sep 13 to Every Atheist Nexus Member Should Know About Fair Use.

2 Sep 13
Reply by Daniel W

"Kathy, that reminds me.  I have a big pile of firewood in my woodshed, cut 2 years a…"

Daniel W replied Sep 8 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"I thought you were just drunk.  Or high.  Or both."

Daniel W replied Aug 22 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"I like that video BB.  Thanks.  Too bad people learn racism more easily than they do…"

Daniel W replied Aug 20 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"The post is so poorly written, with weird links and little else, it comes off as tro…"

Daniel W replied Jul 22 to

just now

"I can't figure out from this post.  So do you believe in a god, or are you an atheis…"

Daniel W replied Jul 21 to

just now

"I don't know. I expect I will make an error every time I type :-) or do anything els…"

Daniel W replied Sep 26, 2016 to **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus

21 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service