Daniel W's Discussions (8,721)

Discussions Replied To (4572) Replies Latest Activity

"Im not a proponent of getting high, or loaded, or drunk, but as long as it doesn't e…"

Daniel W replied Mar 17 to A priest, a rabbi, and an atheist (former Baptist / Catholic / "conservative" Gay) smoking marijuana...

7 Mar 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance.  Christianity is the ultimate truth.  Bu…"

Daniel W replied Mar 14 to Belief in god did not work for me. Why?

13 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's a mess.  Republican politicians just hate ordinary people.  I can't figure out…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8 to AARP comes out against House GOP health care bill

5 Mar 9
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Basically, proselytizing is forbidden on Atheist Nexus.  It doesn't matter if the re…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8 to A discussion of the rules: rule #8

59 Mar 9
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I try to imagine similar things.  What were they like?  I suspect the German ones we…"

Daniel W replied Mar 7 to Time Travel

12 Mar 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Joan thanks for the video.  I guess I'm too concrete - it all seems like a kind of f…"

12 Mar 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Congrats Joan, you got the video to work!"

12 Mar 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Welcome again.  Glad you found the forum - it's a good way to toss around ideas, get…"

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to Hello from SoCal.

6 Mar 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Craig, thanks for resurrecting this interesting topic from the dead.  I read through…"

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

84 Mar 8
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Just like China.  How nice.  At least the food is good."

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to And this is why I lost my confidence on the Democrats.

10 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service