Daniel W's Discussions (8,794)

Discussions Replied To (4622) Replies Latest Activity

"This is way over my head!  Then again, I got caught up in the book of Job "Now there…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Kathy I'm glad it turned out ok!"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"The post is so poorly written, with weird links and little else, it comes off as tro…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to

just now

"Politically collect crap probably had a role in turning the country over to you know…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to Dawkins event cancelled over "islamophobic" speech

6 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Cancelling Dawkins is Atheistphobic!"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to Dawkins event cancelled over "islamophobic" speech

6 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I can't figure out from this post.  So do you believe in a god, or are you an atheis…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to

just now

"I was trying to think of an argument from parsimony  - the simplest explanation is b…"

Daniel W replied on Saturday to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, no surprise, I also say that we should be calling ourselves atheist.    "Agno…"

Daniel W replied Jul 20 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I am 100% atheist.  I don't believe in any gods of any kind, any spirits, or any gho…"

37 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes it is.  Most job interviews seem to have illegal questions.  I was asked many ab…"

37 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service