Daniel W's Discussions (8,077)

Discussions Replied To (4101) Replies Latest Activity

"That is kind of disgusting!  There's no way that bible is clean!  It's probably been…"

Daniel W replied Dec 11, 2013 to So there's this 'good news' paper at starvation army/ baptist/dominionist bldg. etc. "xtian'ese and homosexuality" no way!!!

16 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Looking at this article, I think blah blah blah blah.  The author makes a point  - '…"

Daniel W replied Dec 11, 2013 to So there's this 'good news' paper at starvation army/ baptist/dominionist bldg. etc. "xtian'ese and homosexuality" no way!!!

16 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"That's quite an effort!  Thanks for sharing it. The more people understand the orig…"

Daniel W replied Dec 8, 2013 to the true meaning of christmas

3 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Ceil

"It's at least easy to make Amazon orders via Nexus, and no charge to the person doin…"

Daniel W replied Dec 7, 2013 to Brother???

12 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"He ain't heavy, he's my brother/"

Daniel W replied Dec 7, 2013 to Brother???

12 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Loren, So much for me living on the moon!  But I didn't expect to anyway. To my view…"

Daniel W replied Dec 7, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm open but I don't talk about it much.  Nexus is my primary source of atheist conv…"

Daniel W replied Dec 7, 2013 to Anyone else a "Closet-Atheist"?

6 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"I hope we have more sense than that. Privatized water sounds like slavery.  There i…"

Daniel W replied Dec 7, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Same here. I think of libertarianism as youthful rebellion that never grew up. Like…"

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes.  I don't think anyone is saying Paul is atheist.  The question regards atheists…"

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service