Daniel W's Discussions (8,648)

Discussions Replied To (4528) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought about this when Paula Deen had her downfall for using racist language and…"

Daniel W replied Apr 30, 2014 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"I didn't know McCain was a victim of homophobia.  Still doesn't make me like him bet…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29, 2014 to Sarah Palin's Unfortunate Choice of Words: "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

36 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Now McCain is old-school republican and on his way out.  The new-school republicans…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29, 2014 to Sarah Palin's Unfortunate Choice of Words: "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

36 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Kristol needs a new astrologer.  His current one isn't working out."

36 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"I wondered how McCain could be so stupid.  I had sort of kind of grudging respect fo…"

36 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Christianity and Islam are both the ultimate narcissistic religions, at least for me…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29, 2014 to Please God, Make My Business Prosper Even if it Means The Guy Next Door Fails and All His Children Go Hungry

9 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by K J

"Come on Carl, don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel!  :-)"

36 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"I agree with you.  The oligarchy concept is becoming more and more a reality.   What…"

Daniel W replied Apr 28, 2014 to BRUTALLY HONEST: America the Oligarcy

10 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Brent Feeney

"It might take having a dry, dark, somewhat bitter sense of humor.  I thought this wa…"

Daniel W replied Apr 28, 2014 to Atheists Who Act Like Shit slinging Monkeys

28 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"me too."

Daniel W replied Apr 28, 2014 to Atheists Who Act Like Shit slinging Monkeys

28 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service