Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,565)

Discussions Replied To (4469) Replies Latest Activity

"They would have killed me too."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 5, 2014 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I'm the cranky old man.  Get off my lawn dammit."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 5, 2014 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Continuity of Evolution?"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 5, 2014 to What does C of E mean?

7 May 6, 2014
Reply by B Fletcher

"Oh - missed this when I commented. Thank you. Time for me to do some research."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 5, 2014 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"His father also sucked up to the powerful, like Richard Nixon. But so did Elvis. May…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 5, 2014 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Steph, my impression is Crimea, and possible Ukraine, will be absorbed into Russia.…"

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael I hope you get a chance to find some peace of mind and recover. Maybe go fis…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 4, 2014 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

"Im sorry to hear that. Even if you have your differences, it still sucks."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 4, 2014 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

"Carl, years ago I had that up over my desk.  Got me into trouble. I also had a desk…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 3, 2014 to Noah movie religious controversy

115 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Pat

"Why would the Turkish govt hide the arc?  That seems really stupid. I bet there wer…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 3, 2014 to Noah movie religious controversy

115 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Pat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service