Daniel W's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (4572) Replies Latest Activity

"There must be a spectrum about personal philosophy, with one end being "It's all abo…"

Daniel W replied Apr 6, 2014 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"There is terrorism of any ethnicity and national origin.  I don't accept this statem…"

Daniel W replied Apr 5, 2014 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"Hathal, thank you for posting.  I don't recall seeing your name here - a belated wel…"

Daniel W replied Apr 5, 2014 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"They would have killed me too."

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm the cranky old man.  Get off my lawn dammit."

26 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"Continuity of Evolution?"

Daniel W replied Apr 5, 2014 to What does C of E mean?

7 May 6, 2014
Reply by B Fletcher

"Oh - missed this when I commented. Thank you. Time for me to do some research."

Daniel W replied Apr 5, 2014 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"His father also sucked up to the powerful, like Richard Nixon. But so did Elvis. May…"

Daniel W replied Apr 5, 2014 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Steph, my impression is Crimea, and possible Ukraine, will be absorbed into Russia.…"

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael I hope you get a chance to find some peace of mind and recover. Maybe go fis…"

Daniel W replied Apr 4, 2014 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service