Daniel W's Discussions (8,309)

Discussions Replied To (4276) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, Washington inhertied 10 slaves but managed to accumulate 150 slaves. he used l…"

Daniel W replied on Wednesday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

46 on Thursday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I read that wikileaks may be ready for an October surprise, releasing more Clinton e…"

Daniel W replied on Wednesday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

46 on Thursday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Tom, those historical references are new to me. Are they documented somewhere? Not…"

46 on Thursday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Ruth, we share similar thoughts on this topic.  At this point, I just want to go to…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"I couldnt beleive how many offices had multiples from the same party on the ballot.…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

46 on Thursday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Not only is there no law against being stupid, that may be an extra special qualific…"

Daniel W replied Aug 20 to support bill to limit RFRAs

21 Aug 21
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Essential point. If businesses, health care providers, healt care axillaries, critic…"

Daniel W replied Aug 20 to support bill to limit RFRAs

21 Aug 21
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Allan, I suspect you are right.  The legislators are too cynical to think the voters…"

Daniel W replied Aug 19 to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Voters are not always wise.  As an example, in multiple states, repeatedly, voters e…"

Daniel W replied Aug 19 to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, I'll pray for your computer. But don't cancel that technician yet. :-) I wish…"

Daniel W replied Aug 18 to Few (If Any) Progressives on Clinton's Transition Team

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service