Daniel W's Discussions (8,016)

Discussions Replied To (4065) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoever that was, I want them for my friend."

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Atheist Epitaphs

19 1 hour ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I agree with you.  I don't know that there is anything we can do about it.  Certainl…"

Daniel W replied Apr 20 to The Secretive US Government Wants to Know Everything We Do, Say and Think

4 Apr 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"When I read this line, I thought it should be accompanied by the sound slot machines…"

Daniel W replied Apr 19 to As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, could be.  There are 3 pricing levels of Ning- 1,000 10,000 and 100,000 membe…"

Daniel W replied Apr 19 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

14 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

"I am on Firefox right now, which is my usual browser.  Like Loren recommends, cleari…"

Daniel W replied Apr 19 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

14 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

"To me, they're like the farmers and the pigs at the table, in the late scene of Orwe…"

Daniel W replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Excellent article!  The fundamentalists, catholics, and evangelicals are greed - dri…"

Daniel W replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"What? Politicians might be influenced by money? When did that start?"

Daniel W replied Apr 11 to The Loud Voice Of Money!

7 Apr 20
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I do that too.  When I can, I refer to the Christian god by a signifier to acknowled…"

Daniel W replied Apr 11 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

12 Apr 11
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"National Atheist Party from the link- The National Atheist Party is open to people…"

Daniel W replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service