Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,561)

Discussions Replied To (4465) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe the delete function was removed.  But for a discussion that you started, you c…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 23 to Am I not allowed to delete my discussion?

6 Nov 24
Reply by John Elder

"Advice to porcupine.  Always carry pocket knife in case of snake swallowing incident…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 23 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"They won.  Lets hope they enjoy it like the snake who swallowed a porcupine."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 23 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thomas, I've seen so much well-understood anxiety.  But we can not be paralyzed by o…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 22 to Our immediate future.......

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"On taking action and moving forward, this commentary is relevant. Liberal Redneck. G…"

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thomas, I worry too.  Taken to the far conclusions, the alt-right and general bigots…"

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Craig great to see you posting!  I hope you are well and happy!"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 22 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thomas, when you have designed your door greeting, maybe you can market it.  I'm sur…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 22 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"John, I read that book so long ago, that seeing your reference was like past shock …"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 22 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I think the effect of talking machines all around us, is that we become less intelli…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 21 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service