Daniel W's Discussions (8,741)

Discussions Replied To (4575) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome again.  Glad you found the forum - it's a good way to toss around ideas, get…"

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to Hello from SoCal.

6 Mar 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Craig, thanks for resurrecting this interesting topic from the dead.  I read through…"

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

84 Mar 8
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Just like China.  How nice.  At least the food is good."

Daniel W replied Mar 2 to And this is why I lost my confidence on the Democrats.

10 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I would post in the general forum.  There is a category when you do that, for scienc…"

Daniel W replied Feb 28 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"Tom, thanks for the quotations. Perusing them, there is a diversity of thought.  The…"

Daniel W replied Feb 27 to What Did the Founding Fathers Intend America To Be?

9 Mar 5
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sounds like a solid approach.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  If, as has been demonstrated…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

26 Feb 27
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"It's hard not to think this is the start of something far worse.  Most of the planet…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to Amnesty International on Donald Trump

6 Mar 4
Reply by jay H

"Mike, my hope, such as it is, lies with the American media.  I don't know the parall…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

26 Feb 27

"Tom, I think you are right about the big role of emotions in placing people into tho…"

26 Feb 27

"Eric, I see what you are saying, but I can't see people betting on these social and…"

26 Feb 27

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service