Daniel W's Discussions (8,721)

Discussions Replied To (4572) Replies Latest Activity

"I would post in the general forum.  There is a category when you do that, for scienc…"

Daniel W replied Feb 28 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"Tom, thanks for the quotations. Perusing them, there is a diversity of thought.  The…"

Daniel W replied Feb 27 to What Did the Founding Fathers Intend America To Be?

9 Mar 5
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sounds like a solid approach.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  If, as has been demonstrated…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

26 Feb 27
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"It's hard not to think this is the start of something far worse.  Most of the planet…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to Amnesty International on Donald Trump

6 Mar 4
Reply by jay H

"Mike, my hope, such as it is, lies with the American media.  I don't know the parall…"

Daniel W replied Feb 26 to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

26 Feb 27

"Tom, I think you are right about the big role of emotions in placing people into tho…"

26 Feb 27

"Eric, I see what you are saying, but I can't see people betting on these social and…"

26 Feb 27

"Loren, I hope that the confrontational reality of the news sources, constantly repor…"

26 Feb 27

"That sounds sort of like what my partner did too.  He immediately started filing for…"

Daniel W replied Feb 22 to Immigration

8 Feb 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I was with my partner when he became a citizen.  It was very interesting and informa…"

Daniel W replied Feb 21 to Immigration

8 Feb 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
11 minutes ago
Profile IconKoichi Nakamura Yoshi and Adin Briggs joined Atheist Nexus
22 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to ProgrammingGodJordan's discussion Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article)
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
ProgrammingGodJordan posted a discussion
1 hour ago
ProgrammingGodJordan posted a status
"Hey Joan, All that you have mentioned are encoded amidst probabilities. One need not believe/trust in probabilities, to observe such."
3 hours ago
Joseph P commented on Gwen's status
4 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service