Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,557)

Discussions Replied To (4461) Replies Latest Activity

"II would like to know too!  I thought Al Jazeera America closed down.  That was my f…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 17 to Adventures on Facebook

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Kelly, I understand the love/hate aspect.  I am not swearing off entirely.  I'm defi…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 16 to Adventures on Facebook

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I finally found out how to turn off email notifications.  That will help a lot.  I r…"

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

"BB it seems there is a much more info about the effects of Facebook on young people,…"

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Regina, he sounds like a crazy man to me.  Maybe that's the gist of it - he's just c…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 15 to Leave me ALONE.

24 Nov 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Gary, that's quite a list. "

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 15 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thomas, even though that's what your grandma beleived, she lived in and of her own t…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 15 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Some dinosaurs were iridescent, like humming birds and peacocks.  Cool! "The discov…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 14 to Dinosaurs in the News!

5 Nov 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"According to the article- 1.  Original sin.  Jehovah allows innocent babies to be bo…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 13 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"David, I hope you will join in the forum and other discussions on Atheist Nexus.  I…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 12 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service