Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,390)

Discussions Replied To (4335) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Russell for fighting the good fight. I read through 2 pages of letters to…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 10 to Mother Teresa's Sainthood

3 Sep 11
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Me too. Frankly, if some smiles too much, I think they are covering up something or…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 9 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"I've never been on TV but I got into trouble for not smiling and being not charming,…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 9 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"That should read "preserved under glass". Damn you autocorrect!"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 7 to Phyllis Schlafly Proves That Evil Does Not Make One Immortal

16 Sep 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"I thought Paul Harvey was dead ages ago. This must be Paul Harvey junior, or even PH…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 7 to Phyllis Schlafly Proves That Evil Does Not Make One Immortal

16 Sep 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Lore thank you for the correction. As far as I know, it's the commie who is preserve…"

16 Sep 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"I thought I was being too kind."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 6 to Phyllis Schlafly Proves That Evil Does Not Make One Immortal

16 Sep 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Strange. I wonder if Cheeto Jesus with disparage the Judge's ethnicity as an ad homi…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 5 to tRump to be tried for racketeering

3 Sep 5
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I havent read through all of the comments, but it comes to mind that there is a vast…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 5 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"John, your thoughts and comments add a tremendous amount to think about.  Thank you."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 5 to The Genetics of Belief

88 Sep 6
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service