Daniel W's Discussions (8,018)

Discussions Replied To (4067) Replies Latest Activity

"I do that too.  When I can, I refer to the Christian god by a signifier to acknowled…"

Daniel W replied Apr 11 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

12 Apr 11
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"National Atheist Party from the link- The National Atheist Party is open to people…"

Daniel W replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Chinese New Year is also based on the lunar calendar, so falls on a different solar…"

Daniel W replied Apr 10 to Imagine It Is 1984

2 Apr 10
Reply by Daniel W

"My worry is that, if Clinton is the candidate, many Sanders voters will sit out the…"

Daniel W replied Apr 8 to Clinton worldview fail

7 Apr 10
Reply by Freethinker31

"If Sanders loses the nomination to Clinton, and either Cruz or Trum win the nominati…"

Daniel W replied Apr 8 to Clinton worldview fail

7 Apr 10
Reply by Freethinker31

"I can't look at the scum  - either Cruz or the interviewer.   What the hell is the c…"

Daniel W replied Apr 8 to Fallacious GOP Candidate, Ted Cruz, Dodges Questions Consistently Inserting Red Herrings!

5 Apr 8
Reply by eric stone

"I agree.  That would be the convention that they want, and it might make for some in…"

Daniel W replied Apr 7 to Disaster Waiting to Happen

12 Apr 7
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"If Im in a pubic place full of people, a train station or airport, and someone hells…"

Daniel W replied Apr 7 to Your reaction when someone yells 'Allahu Akbar'

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Isa, nothing wrong with a holy sounding name! I like thinking I am in cognito as an…"

Daniel W replied Apr 1 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Welcome to Atheist Nexus. Your presence is valued here. Our main focus is to have a…"

Daniel W replied Mar 29 to Hello to all you all, newbie here

6 Mar 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service