Daniel W's Discussions (8,225)

Discussions Replied To (4201) Replies Latest Activity

"The older daughter was dating a hispanic man fir 4 years. They had sn upcoming weddi…"

Daniel W replied Jul 3 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

12 Jul 3
Reply by Daniel W

"Other than the troglodite blogger, is there any evidence that Sheats actually had th…"

Daniel W replied Jul 2 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

12 Jul 3
Reply by Daniel W

"Depends on the gun.  I don't think He would like sissy little handguns at all.  He w…"

Daniel W replied Jul 1 to If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?

12 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Since tobacco came from the Americas, Jesus could not possibly have known about it.…"

Daniel W replied Jun 27 to The Ascension - Truth or Science Fiction?

16 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"As for the ascension, it seems as unlikely as the stories in the Popol Vuh. "

16 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I enjoyed watching the video.  I was surprised that a couple of the disciples were A…"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think you would like some of the lectures of Robert Greene Ingersoll.  If you don'…"

Daniel W replied Jun 27 to I updated my list of evil bible quotes, again.

1 Jun 27
Reply by Daniel W

"For some reason, the link goes to article about Hillary Clinton and Benghazi. Selfi…"

Daniel W replied Jun 26 to Five people hospitalized after firewalking at Tony Robbins event in Dallas

19 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would tell her. Sooner or later, you will have to. If you tell her later, she will…"

Daniel W replied Jun 25 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

9 Jun 27
Reply by Kelly

"My thought is differenty and probably not popular. I don't even know if it's the Ame…"

Daniel W replied Jun 22 to Electoral Integrity

11 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service