Daniel W's Discussions (8,721)

Discussions Replied To (4572) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, I suspect most comments will support the ED.  Maybe Im wrong.  I think reli…"

Daniel W replied Feb 11 to Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Loren, I think you are right about religious organizations wanting to either abolish…"

Daniel W replied Feb 11 to Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Tom, Keith Olbermann lists his 'Top 50" for the presidents lies and acts that Olberm…"

Daniel W replied Feb 7 to Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"Some suggest that the mass resignations are not fully voluntary.  Then again, I don'…"

Daniel W replied Jan 31 to President fires Sally Yates

4 Feb 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"John, I actually agree with you on that.  It makes me wonder about the poll that I q…"

Daniel W replied Jan 27 to Scientist protest walk on Washingtone

15 Jan 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wish everyone well.  I think I would go if I was up to it.  Unfortunately that bat…"

Daniel W replied Jan 26 to Scientist protest walk on Washingtone

15 Jan 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Gwen, welcome to Atheist Nexus!  We are always happy to see new members and hope tha…"

Daniel W replied Jan 24 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

"Tom, I loved that movie, a long time ago.  In reality, I don't think most of the act…"

Daniel W replied Jan 23 to The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

"Thomas, that's a great quotation. I think people are responsible for their delusion…"

Daniel W replied Jan 23 to The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

"Tom, your headline is "The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.".  B…"

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service