Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,561)

Discussions Replied To (4465) Replies Latest Activity

"Thomas, even though that's what your grandma beleived, she lived in and of her own t…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 15 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Some dinosaurs were iridescent, like humming birds and peacocks.  Cool! "The discov…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 14 to Dinosaurs in the News!

5 Nov 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"According to the article- 1.  Original sin.  Jehovah allows innocent babies to be bo…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 13 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"David, I hope you will join in the forum and other discussions on Atheist Nexus.  I…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 12 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"BenGee well said."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 11 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12

"Im not sending anything to a yahoo email address, especially on yahoo.  Yahoo has be…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 11 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12

"Don, I have a feeling the pipeline will win anyway, regardless of what anyone thinks…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 8 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"John and Don, I also am not sold on any "sacred" or religious arguments.  I do have…"

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Also, they were demanding the full use of the lands as a private grazing ground for…"

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Carl, my first thought was the Bundys too."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 7 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service