Daniel W's Discussions (8,080)

Discussions Replied To (4103) Replies Latest Activity

"This issue is among many where I think the younger generation needs to be in formed…"

Daniel W replied May 9 to The Really, Really Big Picture There isn't going to be enough net energy

6 on Saturday
Reply by James

"Apoarently Atheist sites are not the only ones with ning issues. http://creators.ni…"

Daniel W replied May 8 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"What? First Benghazi, and now unpaid jaywalking tickets? We need a Senate subcommitt…"

Daniel W replied May 8 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If the Sanders voters want to be taken seriously as adults, they should vote for Cli…"

Daniel W replied May 7 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There's some dumb people around. Not just Missouri. I grew up partly in NE Missouri.…"

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We have changed in so many ways as a society over the years. Im definitely showing m…"

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Holy quacamole that's some writin! Wow! With an autopsy like that, Cruz's future res…"

Daniel W replied May 4 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think Cruz is right about Trump. I also think Trump is right about Cruz. I've foun…"

Daniel W replied May 4 to Ted Cruz's Closing Remarks in Indiana.

3 May 4
Reply by Daniel W

"I've been visting another site more because of the frequent outages and glitches her…"

Daniel W replied Apr 30 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Cruz seems to relish being hated.  This strikes me as the ultimate bully psychology…"

Daniel W replied Apr 30 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service