Daniel W's Discussions (8,652)

Discussions Replied To (4530) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan in many ways we share the same traits.  Probably 90% of what you state describe…"

Daniel W replied Jan 3 to Introvert vs extrovert.

47 Jan 8
Reply by Chris

"I am."

Daniel W replied Jan 2 to Introvert vs extrovert.

47 Jan 8
Reply by Chris

"Tom, I quitting this discussion.  I don't care for the Socratic method, especially i…"

Daniel W replied Jan 2 to Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Tom it could be democratic among Christians.  I dont know what soon to be former sec…"

Daniel W replied Jan 2 to Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There have been many other displaced peoples, usually with associated wars and genoc…"

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I dont understand why Israel cant be Jewish and democratic.  Is the definition of "d…"

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I feel like we are telling the Jewish people, "Yes, we know you have gone through ce…"

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't agree with this guy, and he talks too fast, but it's interesting to see that…"

Daniel W replied Jan 1 to Introvert vs extrovert.

47 Jan 8
Reply by Chris

"If we don't respect people and find common ground, then the alternative is that ever…"

Daniel W replied Jan 1 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think you are doing your dad proud."

Daniel W replied Jan 1 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service