Daniel W's Discussions (8,793)

Discussions Replied To (4621) Replies Latest Activity

"In genersl, Atheists are not knoen to be prolific breeders.  With Catholics on one s…"

Daniel W replied Jul 11 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"My great aunt, a German Lutheran from a family of laborers, swore that Knights of Co…"

Daniel W replied Jul 11 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

"I always wondered if the restrictions against contraception were a way to make Catho…"

57 Jul 14

"Michael, that reformulated view of the body sounds heretical!"

57 Jul 14

"I know there is a liberal faction that demonizes critics of Islam, just as there is…"

Daniel W replied Jul 10 to Why Islamists tend to vote Liberals

14 Jul 13
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"How about with their slaves?  Wasn't Franklin kind of sexually adventurous?"

Daniel W replied Jul 10 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

".so he was incontinent as well as horny?"

Daniel W replied Jul 10 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

"Did they give a basis for forbidding family planning?  It can't be biblical.  There…"

57 Jul 14

"It's confusing to me how religious the founders were, but the impression that the mo…"

57 Jul 14

"I thought god was supposed to give you a new body after you die.  Do people go to he…"

57 Jul 14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service