Daniel W's Discussions (8,016)

Discussions Replied To (4065) Replies Latest Activity

"True. Good thing they didn't have them in the year 30 AD. Instead of Holey Jesus we…"

Daniel W replied Mar 26 to Hey! Have we started that war on easter yet? haha

45 Mar 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"You're right. I don't know if that was typo or autocorrect or both. Hand of God, gui…"

Daniel W replied Mar 26 to Monotheism vs Polytheism

7 Apr 2
Reply by jay H

"The banner headline on here says "I request my angelical reading" - I Imagine, I nee…"

Daniel W replied Mar 26 to Making the leap from psychic scams to religious scams

2 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"That must be it. There were organizers from Portland here. I caught whiffs of patcho…"

Daniel W replied Mar 26 to Washington State Caucus Sat March 26th 10am - Be there! Everyone's Future is at stake!

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"Carl - that's an impressive celebration of Easter! Next:  Easter in a Waring Blende…"

45 Mar 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"Here are a couple of photos from the caucus. Long lines, lots of people. Everyone wa…"

Daniel W replied Mar 26 to Washington State Caucus Sat March 26th 10am - Be there! Everyone's Future is at stake!

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"our caucus is done. I think my precinct and district went in a big way for Sanders.…"

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"Update. The caucusing will be outdoors now. Building is too small for this turnout.…"

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"Live blogging, sort of, from caucus site. We arrived 30 mi early. The line goes arou…"

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

"The Atheist Pig weighs in. Kind of sums it up for me. Godless in Dixie - "The Great…"

45 Mar 28
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Qiana-Maieev commented on James Yount's group Music Lovers
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel W's discussion Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not. in the group Godless in the garden
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a video

2016-04-19 My Spokane Garden

0:16
Spring came early this year, and put on quite a show.Lilacs and tulips start the year's performance.
12 hours ago
Profile IconVince, Dan, Katie Holsomback and 1 more joined Atheist Nexus
12 hours ago
Scott Daniel updated their profile
12 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service