Gwen's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"This is on another level of gross. You're taking money from victims? You give him a…"

Gwen replied Sep 3 to Joel Osteen

7 Sep 3
Reply by Patricia

"I kinda think a agnostic is an atheist who doesn't want to bother with arguements."

Gwen replied Jul 21 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

40 Aug 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"i didnt mean to sound mean. I persenally hate when my frends act dumb. It pisses me…"

Gwen replied Jul 15 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Id tell my frend that they're being a fucking dumbass and say dont cry to me if they…"

Gwen replied Jul 14 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Fucking animals have morals too. You dont see them bow down to a jesus pic. You shou…"

Gwen replied Jun 13 to What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

49 Aug 18
Reply by Roland Johnson

"This was awesome!"

Gwen replied Apr 29 to Some humor - Joel Osteen's tweets with "god" replaced by "your dick"

1 Apr 29
Reply by Gwen

"I busted my ass on my bike a few years ago going downhill fell face first. It was fu…"

Gwen replied Apr 29 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think hes a closet christain​"

Gwen replied Apr 9 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

19 Aug 17
Reply by Roland Johnson

"Hes in ohio and didn't know a christain? Sounds like bullshit. This sounds like a sh…"

Gwen replied Apr 3 to Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

16 Apr 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"No sorry we were at a concert and we lost him and he touched wiring and got electroc…"

Gwen replied Mar 29 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service