Pat's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to add to what Loren posted.  "

Pat replied Dec 14, 2015 to Solar Panels Suck up the Energy From the Sun, Killing Plants and Harming People.

24 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Actually Tom, I heard the stage signs were next to a Chic-Fil-A in the Arizona deser…"

Pat replied Dec 10, 2015 to If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

36 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Jehovah or Trump? What a choice!!!! I'm moving to the dark side of the Moon!!!!"

Pat replied Dec 9, 2015 to If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

36 Dec 12, 2015

"Thank you, Michael."

Pat replied Dec 8, 2015 to "You ain't no Muslim, bruh"

35 Dec 13, 2015

"Randall, you stated, "Hate filled rhetoric, especially aired by Republican president…"

Pat replied Dec 8, 2015 to "You ain't no Muslim, bruh"

35 Dec 13, 2015

"Tacitus, as an historian, was obviously aware of the Roman strategy of divide and co…"

Pat replied Dec 4, 2015 to May the people ever distrust one another, said the Roman statesman Tacitus, for as our need for power...

9 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Don't really see any comparison between A|N and FB.  I have a few friends who cajole…"

Pat replied Dec 2, 2015 to Is Atheist Nexus less envy-prone than Facebook?

12 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"The video is from a film God On Trial.  It's about a group of prisoners at Auschwitz…"

Pat replied Dec 2, 2015 to If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

36 Dec 12, 2015

"I have to give credit to Loren Miller for first referring this video to me, and many…"

Pat replied Dec 1, 2015 to If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

36 Dec 12, 2015

"That video was good! And, I learned something. Didn't know my evangelical batshit si…"

Pat replied Nov 30, 2015 to 9 Inconvenient Bible Verses

6 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service