Pat's Discussions (2,856)

Discussions Replied To (2171) Replies Latest Activity

""Why is this such a popular show?" Best explanation I can give starts with a stateme…"

Pat replied Jul 7 to There Are No Atheists

12 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The problem with the theists' claim that atheists "believe" in this or that is the m…"

Pat replied Jul 7 to There Are No Atheists

12 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"A happy and unexpected bonus from marriage equality."

Pat replied Jul 7 to Rick Wiles Renounces U.S. Citizenship: Expect U.S. Citizen's Average Intelligence To Rise Sharply!

9 Jul 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Don't give up. It'll just encourage the bastards. Does it get easier? Hell No! But r…"

Pat replied Jul 6 to I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

12 Jul 6
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"As to Fox News, I don't blame you. I saw a great post that states, "I don't watch Fo…"

Pat replied Jul 6 to I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

12 Jul 6

"Plinius (Chris) is right. The support you'll receive will be conditioned on your acc…"

Pat replied Jul 4 to I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

12 Jul 6

"None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see. …"

Pat replied Jun 28 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Oh, I think they know. I also think they could care less. They're interested in gett…"

Pat replied Jun 27 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"I recently read that when you have been given preferential treatment all of your lif…"

Pat replied Jun 26 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"Thank you."

Pat replied Jun 18 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service