Pat's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (2165) Replies Latest Activity

"None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see. …"

Pat replied Jun 28 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Oh, I think they know. I also think they could care less. They're interested in gett…"

Pat replied Jun 27 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"I recently read that when you have been given preferential treatment all of your lif…"

Pat replied Jun 26 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"Thank you."

Pat replied Jun 18 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"True enough. However, how many morons with the same drivel do I have to repeatedly p…"

Pat replied Jun 17 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"I respectfully disagree. Annoyance, if the annoyers are given advanced warning that…"

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"Then have their god pay the court fine, or better yet, do the time in the county jai…"

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"A sign in the yard saying "No Trespassing" is sufficient to trigger a complaint for…"

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"Wall-O-Text. Tune in next week, boys and girls, for more incomprehensible babbling. "

Pat replied Jun 12 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

"If babies die to prevent Hitlers, then why oppose abortion? Think of all the Hitlers…"

Pat replied Jun 10 to Babies die to prevent next Hitler

7 Jun 10
Reply by Pat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service