Pat's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"k.h. I wish I had a good answer. Congressional voting districts are set by those in…"

Pat replied Feb 5, 2014 to Makes You Wonder What Sort of People Would Vote to Send Such a Person to Congress

47 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Maybe that's why, when the gods needed meat, they were the first to burn. Followed,…"

Pat replied Feb 5, 2014 to Makes You Wonder What Sort of People Would Vote to Send Such a Person to Congress

47 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ted, I agree to a point. And, what you say of Lindsey Graham, Strom Thurmond, and ot…"

47 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, one thing I would add to your observation. Not only would admitting error lea…"

Pat replied Feb 5, 2014 to Bill Nye v. Ken Ham Debate: A Big Mistake?

46 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I'll apply to her what Bill Maher said of Sarah Palin shortly after the tornado in J…"

47 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Awful is right. And when it comes to religion, I were my awfulness like a badge of h…"

Pat replied Feb 5, 2014 to According to this quiz, I Will go to the Sixth Level of Hell

18 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

"Hurrah! I'm going to the 9th level! And, on my very first try! Considering what ever…"

Pat replied Feb 5, 2014 to According to this quiz, I Will go to the Sixth Level of Hell

18 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

"Easton, I don't necessarily think the author in the Christian Science Monitor made a…"

46 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I did write it matthew, Thanks."

46 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It must have been the upstart vegetables."

Pat replied Feb 4, 2014 to Nevada Farmers Pray for Rain

26 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service