Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,282)

Discussions Replied To (922) Replies Latest Activity

"We can't have an economy if everyone is dead."

Susan Stanko replied Mar 25 to Save lives or the Economy?

4 Mar 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is not the flu. That is why they changed the name. With the flu you only become…"

Susan Stanko replied Mar 21 to The orchestration of fear through Coronavirus

13 Mar 23
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"It is usually in high school that girls develop those behaviors to get boys to notic…"

Susan Stanko replied Oct 10, 2019 to Men's Discomfort

22 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bingo! And yes, I do remember who David Hogg is. I only google his name to see what…"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 28, 2019 to Men's Discomfort

22 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yep, we shouldn't lump middle-aged men together. Not all are dicks. "

Susan Stanko replied Sep 28, 2019 to Men's Discomfort

22 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So how is taking away women's rights supposedly FOR women's rights? Because being pr…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 28, 2018 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Chris

"The nesting reached an end so this is my comment to Lauren.  LOL You actually think…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 27, 2018 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Chris

"I am a woman and I agree with Bertold.  And how sexist are you Lauren? Are you again…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 26, 2018 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Well it WAS a woman's rights march.  There is nothing about being "pro-life" that is…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 25, 2018 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Source?"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 24, 2018 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service