Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,289)

Discussions Replied To (917) Replies Latest Activity

"So how is taking away women's rights supposedly FOR women's rights? Because being pr…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 28 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"The nesting reached an end so this is my comment to Lauren.  LOL You actually think…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 27 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"I am a woman and I agree with Bertold.  And how sexist are you Lauren? Are you again…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 26 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Well it WAS a woman's rights march.  There is nothing about being "pro-life" that is…"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 25 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Source?"

Susan Stanko replied Jan 24 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"I don't obsess either."

Susan Stanko replied Jan 14 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"As of now, that would be a death sentence to the servers in the US if they got rid o…"

Susan Stanko replied Nov 16, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Thanks, Joan!  Yes, Borowitz is satire.  That doesn't negated your first statement.  "

Susan Stanko replied Sep 22, 2017 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"BINGO"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 22, 2017 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"LOL."

37 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service