Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,282)

Discussions Replied To (911) Replies Latest Activity

"As of now, that would be a death sentence to the servers in the US if they got rid o…"

Susan Stanko replied Nov 16 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Thanks, Joan!  Yes, Borowitz is satire.  That doesn't negated your first statement.  "

Susan Stanko replied Sep 22 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"BINGO"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 22 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"LOL."

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Trump only alarmed the nations more -- concerning himself.  If there was any doubt t…"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 21 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"They literally lost their citizenship.  Not all of them got it back and those who di…"

Susan Stanko replied Aug 19 to Treason isn't Patriotic

2 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Penn

"Me too."

Susan Stanko replied Aug 13 to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

24 Aug 17
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Don't forget -- education.  Many times girls are discourages from studying certain s…"

Susan Stanko replied Aug 12 to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

24 Aug 17
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Your comment says A  LOT more about  your privilege then it does about me simplifyin…"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 27 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"Just more male privilege.  Just because he thinks he is entitled to sex with a certa…"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 26 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service