David Lee Halle II's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Update on my preferences I have recently discovered MC Frontalot and Greydon Square…"

David Lee Halle II replied Nov 2, 2010 to A question for all who care to answer.

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Cool."

David Lee Halle II replied Oct 7, 2009 to A question for all who care to answer.

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"For awhile I listened to Gregorian Chant but find it less then appealing after becom…"

David Lee Halle II replied Oct 5, 2009 to A question for all who care to answer.

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I too enjoy listening to movie scores."

David Lee Halle II replied Oct 5, 2009 to A question for all who care to answer.

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Forgot one I don't like, emo."

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I don't mind techno, haven't heard of electro so I can't judge. Techno isn't one of…"

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Personally I like folk, jazz, classical, Celtic/other traditional, and parody/comedy…"

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Not my cup of tea but to each his own."

49 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I agree with you. Biotic evolution is generally a slow process, with few exceptions,…"

David Lee Halle II replied Sep 10, 2009 to Transhumanism (using technology to improve humanity)

39 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by David Lee Halle II

"True but transhumanism is generally used to refer to significant improvements. Furth…"

David Lee Halle II replied Sep 10, 2009 to Transhumanism (using technology to improve humanity)

39 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by David Lee Halle II

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Patricia posted songs
3 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
4 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service