Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"Survive? America survived the Civil War, Joan, though in a form slaveowners Did not…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

14 18 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you, Joan, for posting Robert Hare’s Checklist. I first saw it in the 1980s wh…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

14 18 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Larry, I won’t try to prove something you “don’t believe for a second”. "

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Larry, in debates about words and their meanings I use dictionaries, usually either…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Postscript, Frankie. I had a reason for asking you to list your linguistic attainmen…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Friday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Cu, was it a block in your brain or an emotional need that slowed your separation. I…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Friday to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frankie, I considered addressing your post’s substance, and even wrote several lines…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Friday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frankie, if you will list your linguistic attainments, I might feel chastened. "

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Re the peach seeds, Joan. Do the two  ‘appendages’ grow from particular places on a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Posting can be fun. "

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service