Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, re “...HAS to be addressed”: Of the several ways to rise to leadership, educat…"

Tom Sarbeck replied 7 hours ago to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Loren, in your post you wrote the words “...climate change HAS to be addressed.” I d…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Homer, I too resented being put into the situation, and then realized that I was put…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to What is the value of human life?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Homer Edward Price

"Better hypotheses: 1) Quitting A Religion Is Easier Than Quitting Religion.  2) Ditt…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 2 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, IMO religion satisfies needs unhappy people have. Happy people don’t have thos…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 2 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wouldn’t cha know—someone has trademarked/copyrighted ‘fellofftheturniptruck’ (no sp…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frankie, thanx for your Q’s. Some of the below willbe in a memoir I’m writing. 1) Th…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wayne, fresh out of grad school in the 1960s,I doubted the everything  from nothing…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 31 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Wayne, we probably agree that scoffing is a poor substitute for evidence. "

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Wayne wrote - “After all, a singularity is just a region of infinite mass.” But can…"

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service