Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"AT, I searched on ‘cooperative communities’ and found www.ic.org which lists many in…"

Tom Sarbeck replied yesterday to RBE - Resource Based Economy

3 yesterday
Reply by AtheistTech

"Joan, here's some goddess info from the folks at Thunderbolts: We have now completed…"

Tom Sarbeck replied yesterday to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Welcome to A/N. AT.  I grew up in Cincinnati and an aunt lived in Walled Lake. My pa…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1306 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Russell and Patricia, your Canuck sense of humor is fun to read. Thanks. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Farenheit to Celsius Conversion Chart

9 Jan 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Josh Karpf, your remark suggests to me that you have experience with freethought gro…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 on Monday
Reply by Chris

"Leadership is too complex a topic for treatment in only one study, even when done in…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 on Monday
Reply by Chris

"Or, Joan, if biology is one of your interests, go to www.youtube.com and in its sear…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 9 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"”Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?” Jothan, several years ago I used…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 9 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Most who? Scientists or non-scientists? Anti-science xians use the word “theory” to…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 7 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Jotham, since we are dealing with science, it’s important to use scientific terms. T…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 7 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service