Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (661)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I’m playing with the English language. [Chalk it up to my early autism.] You’v…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Child Sexual Assault Literature Revue

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, though I’m sure you had one or more reasons for posting a list of sources that…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Child Sexual Assault Literature Revue

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, Ruth, but IMO it should show a male voter. Females have since Adam and Eve bee…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 6 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michael, IMO, with the present GOP-majority Senate, either writing articles of impea…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 6 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This skeptic thinks that without conservatives, Liberals will A) distribute themselv…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michael, as your post tells it, that “one person” did not say whether creationism wo…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Re impeachment and conviction, then prosecution: “Judgment in cases of Impeachment s…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 25 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Michael, as the scientific method (but no known political method) requires, I lack e…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 24 to Does Trump’s Lying Stir Your Interest in the ProTruth Pledge?

3 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hi, Alex, and welcome. With so much content here, I found navigating the site a chal…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 22 to Hi! nice to meet you all!

7 Jun 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, if your first sentence translates to “I dislike zero sum games” I can with eas…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 17 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service