Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Craig, your link to news dot stanford dot edu worked well. Further, on that Stanford…"

Tom Sarbeck replied 12 hours ago to Climate Change Deniers

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Chuck, has any government anywhere ever been ruled by all of its people? If you have…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 27 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

25 Nov 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trump was born with a lifetime supply of shit in his mouth. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 15 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"Chris wrote: ”If this doesn't equalize there will be a revilution such as happened i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 11 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"Ok, Chris, tell us who you were angry at when you wrote those two posts and the reas…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 9 to From “E PLURIBUS UNUM” to “IN GOD WE TRUST”. Was polarization inevitable?

5 Nov 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Nikola Tesla on Einstein’s Relativity: Einstein’s relativity work is a magnificent m…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 8 to Did Albert Einstein Let His Thought Experiments Deceive Him?

6 Nov 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Russell, the NRA does stuff that’s more than ridiculous. I heard several years ago (…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 30 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

764 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Be more than disappointed, Russell. Or not at all, if you like. Say I’m a shallow t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 29 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

764 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, most Americans are civilized. A few are not and many of them use guns to commi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 28 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

764 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Russell, you are passing satire — the NRA Pipe Bomb story — along as reality. Click…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 28 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

764 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service