Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (441) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, using your numbers, have you seen any estimates of how many years a 91% popula…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 18 to Anxiety, fear, anger, and helplessness

4 Oct 18
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"An interesting article, thanks, Manny. I’ve heard that adding testosterone to increa…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 18 to Are Excess Testosterone In Men (the “warrior hormone”?) and Its Female Counterpart Poisonous?

5 Sep 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Slaves not to our biology (whatever it is), but to our hormones (chemical messengers…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 18 to Are Excess Testosterone In Men (the “warrior hormone”?) and Its Female Counterpart Poisonous?

5 Sep 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A contested divorce can get expensive as the couple hire attorneys and argue over wh…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to How big of fans of marriage do nontheists in general tend to be?

12 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Who did not hear Tennessee Ernie sing of the man who owed his soul to the company st…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to Things I Didn’t Know

8 Sep 24
Reply by Craigart14

"Fox a propaganda arm of the GOP for years? I’ve heard often it was founded for that…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to Contemptuous POTUS Immunity

3 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"I don’t know of anyone who’s said it more humorously than Mark Twain. I talk with se…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to What is Faith?

6 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"I've seen mention that Brazil's rain forests are the source of about 20% of the worl…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 3 to Upset about Amazon wildfires?

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Joan, the humorist Dorothy Parker (1893-1967), who said she wanted to fuck the whole…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Not giving a damn about anyone else is typical of America’s ruling class, because it…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 27 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service