Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it's scary isn't it, to realize that people with antisocial personality disord…"

Tom Sarbeck replied 13 hours ago to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"First, does European or Canadian capitalism reward sociopathy? American capitalism d…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Will you change your mind about tipping?

6 on Thursday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"jlaz, I have for weeks wanted to ask... When you started this discussion, did you co…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 7 to Is "God" possible?

31 1 minute ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, in my two years in a Catholic high school taught by nuns, a kid who was think…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 7 to Is "God" possible?

31 1 minute ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ditto, Vangelis. Also, there is a revolution brewing in cosmology. I don’t debate t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 6 to Debunking Flat-Earthers Is Popular Right Now.

9 Nov 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"BTFW, my dad’s spankings made this little Catholic into an angry big heathen. Also B…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 5 to About the “Our apologies - this page was not found” message:

1 Nov 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hi again, Jerry. I apologize for the long delay. It’s been years since an event wher…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 22 to Let's Take A Knee

43 Nov 12
Reply by Chris

"Joan, there will be losses along the way, but that many people cooperate to do stuff…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 9 to There's Hope Yet against Secret Money in Politics

7 Oct 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"3) After liberal politians talk about common sense gun control, thousands of America…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 8 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

688 on Wednesday

"1) Americans have sufficient evidence that criminals (aka free enterprise extremists…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 8 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

688 on Wednesday

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service