Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Chuck, a different pill has more truth value: Violence replaces one form of oppressi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Saturday to Antifa: Punch a Nazi

4 on Monday
Reply by Chuck Roast

""Religion is regarded ... by the rulers as useful." I have Seneca's words posted wh…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 14 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Fear of life also sends people to religions."

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 13 to After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

"Volts without free electrons do nothing. With free electrons, stuff happens. For fl…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 10 to After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

"CU, way back when Reagan was president, the GOP needed more voters. The evangelicals…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 9 to Trump, Why is he in bed with the Evangelicals?

5 Sep 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"You're back? Get a life, John E."

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to Top Ten Reasons the Universe is Electric: #1 Cosmic Magnetic Fields

37 Sep 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Doing life-endangering stuff, and saying nothing about it, are standard in serious p…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 27 to Learn from Ortega

3 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Daniel, if I were to look at it as you do, I would say you and I are also a big part…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 16 to Racists

25 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Thanks, Thomas. Besides the names of the states whose ACLUs have the two apps, youtu…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 6 to Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

9 Aug 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I wouldn't take it that far, Joan. Those others have to want to be happy."

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 6 to Can Negative Thinkers Become Positive Thinkers?

50 Aug 6
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service