Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"For Mark Twain's delicious humor on life in the xian heaven, search on Letters from…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Recommended reading

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"... the ones who actually believe the bullshit they pedal are the victims and those…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

57 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

""The best way to tell it is a con is it comes from the best, most trustworthy person…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 15 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

57 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Joan, when two people start a relationship they are not blank slates. I wasn't and R…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 27 to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

13 Jul 2
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Our culture tells us, "Don't talk politics or religion." Most of us are so laden wit…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 22 to Religion's Guilt- and Shame-tripping >> Inability to Discuss Sexuality >> Broken Families and ...

11 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"A duck is a duck, What can be plainer than that, If it's not a drake? Take that, Co…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 14 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Compu, when you no longer capitalize the word "god" you will have taken a large step…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 13 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Even wearing hip boots I won't enter this discussion. But if the Add Reply button d…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 13 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service