Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, GC, for the info on Sen. Warren’s bill. "

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to Overcoming false self-blame for Climate inaction

4 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"An afterthought: In the Catholic part of my extended family there has been more chaf…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to Overcoming false self-blame for Climate inaction

4 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ruth, when you start cleaning house, aren’t you more happy than sad? Think of it as…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Saturday to Overcoming false self-blame for Climate inaction

4 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hi, Al.  I left Catholicism for agnosticism and used science to heal the damage that…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 1 to Ex Catholic

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"Sure."

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 1 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, we vote for representatives who, instead of representing voters, represent don…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 1 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Bert, I do not have evidence that there is no teapot orbiting the Sun. I do have evi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 31 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trump’s Razor! A most interesting concept, Cat. With Occam’s Razor, people shave unn…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Bert, four days have passed and you’ve produced no evidence for the corruptibility o…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"WWEHS? What would Edwin Hubble say: to a god of creation, to sin, biblical or not a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 27 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service