booklover's Discussions (3,636)

Discussions Started (49) Replies Latest Activity

Hee hee :)

Started by booklover in Comedy

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Carolyn R

stupider and stupider

A not-so-bright friend of mine sent me an e-mail that had been forwarded to her and she was forwarding it to everyone and wanted them to fo…

Started by booklover in Atheism

22 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Did anyone see the guest on Colbert a few nights ago?

Sorry if someone already posted about this.  On Colbert a few nights ago, he had an awesome scientist on named Lawrence Krauss who wrote a…

Started by booklover in Science

17 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

a link from FailBlog

scary thinking from FailBlog

Started by booklover in Introductions

28 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

We have next-door neighbors that we've had for over 20 years.  We are both 45, and they are both around 65.  We could NOT be more different…

Started by booklover in Water Cooler

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

I just wanted to clarify something on here, because I have gotten angry or disagreed with a few people or had misunderstandings, and it was…

Started by booklover in General Network Questions

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Not much of a topic...

My In-Laws took us to a brunch buffet today for 'easter'.  They aren't very religious either, but they're not what you'd call deep-thinkers…

Started by booklover in Introductions

10 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Nothing in common anymore! lol

I just looked up an old friend from middle-school on Facebook just for fun.  Turns out she is friends with CALLISTA GINGRICH!!  Apparently…

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

Saw an old acquaintance (sp?) today...

I was shopping and ran into an old acquaintance who was working there.  She looked sort of teary-eyed and I stopped and talked and she was…

Started by booklover in Atheism

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by booklover

I Googled and found and Atheist group in my area! :) Also, tempted to post something on FB, but won't.

I was excited to find an Atheist group in my area.  Not too many members, but better than nothing.  I'm going to try and go to a meet-up at…

16 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service