Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,192)

Discussions Replied To (1013) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, I'm glad to be sharing this site with you, Joan, Daniel, Plinius, Ruth…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 14 to "I don't participate in discussions, or donate. Please visit my website / podcast / buy my book"

16 Jul 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Looks like there's lots of good stuff in the Texas Democratic Party platform, notabl…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 14 to Texas recognizes rights of non-religious!

1 Jul 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Is it worth hanging myself...?" NO! Life will get better! Do what you have to until…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 9 to Is it worth hanging myself on my birthday to be with my dog?

4 Jul 9
Reply by Amit Malik

"We need nonviolent ways to overcome the amygdala hijack reaction. Worth rereading: "…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 6 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 yesterday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"So in that kind of fundamentalist thinking, the story in the Bible and the Quran of…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 29 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"http://www.evilbible.com/ And to those who maintain that some parts of the Bible are…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 28 to If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?

12 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Do you suppose that future Christians, or Jews, or Muslims, or Mormons (who consider…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 25 to I updated my list of evil bible verses.

5 Jun 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Would better voting systems, that allow voters to express their preferences regardin…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22 to Electoral Integrity

11 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"And the senators' votes were almost completely along party lines! Yet some people in…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 on Friday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Guess I'm a "theist" in that sense! "

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Coffee isn't my cup of tea

3 Jun 21
Reply by Rhonda Boyer

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service