Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,891)

Discussions Replied To (1348) Replies Latest Activity

"No, if anything I'm making the case for a well-informed, well-equipped citizenry. An…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Class, Riots, and Climate

16 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Nothing wrong with idealism! "If you have built castles in the air, your work need n…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to Class, Riots, and Climate

16 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Direct initiative and referendum seems to me a necessary but not sufficient step. It…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to Class, Riots, and Climate

16 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A slight tangent: would it cost Atheist Nexus more (and how much?) to switch to secu…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 1 to Funding

25 Dec 1
Reply by Delia Irene Malamud Rubens

"But Christians are excused from all that Old Testament stuff! Or from none of it. Or…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 21 to How To Piss Off A Baptist

3 Nov 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yes, well said! Even if the simultaneous suggestion of "defecation" and "deification…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 16 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"...you can attract more people with donuts than with kale. I vaguely remember readin…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 5 to Making Life Better

1 Nov 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And definitely 5 (conning, manipulation) and 20 (criminal versatility) as well!"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 17 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"An omniscient god might still accept someone "faking it until they make it". "Mystic…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Paraphrasing Richard Dawkins, what if all those good Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Bu…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service