Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,648)

Discussions Replied To (1242) Replies Latest Activity

"... and they've often managed to establish special privileges for themselves, with h…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Racists

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"<Nod!> And a flip side, that boys weren't expected to know anything about cook…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

23 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I know someone who decided early on that with all the terrible things in the world,…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Is Not A Disorder, It's How A Healthy Mind Protects Itself from FurtherTrauma.

11 on Sunday
Reply by kathy: ky

"Continuing the immune system analogy, sometimes a body's immune system turns on itse…"

Grinning Cat replied on Saturday to Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Is Not A Disorder, It's How A Healthy Mind Protects Itself from FurtherTrauma.

11 on Sunday
Reply by kathy: ky

"True "pro-lifers" would care about the lives and health and education and well-being…"

23 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Indeed! Neil deGrasse Tyson had this to say on why there aren't more women or blacks…"

23 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"And to think that last year, lots of pastors vehemently opposed tRump! (Before he wo…"

Grinning Cat replied on Friday to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"As often happens, "liking" not the facts but the reporting -- thanks, Ruth!"

Grinning Cat replied on Friday to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Our observable universe is simply incompatible with a supernatural being who's all-p…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 9 to Atheist confirmation bias....

14 Aug 10
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"A number of state ACLU chapters have similar "Mobile Justice" apps, that send them v…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 4 to Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

9 Aug 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service