Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,866)

Discussions Replied To (1340) Replies Latest Activity

"An omniscient god might still accept someone "faking it until they make it". "Mystic…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Paraphrasing Richard Dawkins, what if all those good Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Bu…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Reposting: (this should also apply, with suitable modifications, to religions in gen…"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One way to begin to undo the regress (well stated!): Elect Democrats. as you said;…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 7 to What Discourages Secularization

8 on Friday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"...the big money men who hate paying anything to keep our air, water, and food safe.…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 7 to What Discourages Secularization

8 on Friday

"...and more about freedom with responsibility ("An [if] it harm none, do what thou w…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 2 to Is the Xian God A Predator? Are All Gods Predators?

2 Oct 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thanks; I'm sending this to my members of Congress as well. (Using their web forms,…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 1 to US Policy based on personality dark core

10 Oct 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't think he honestly expected his past as a teenager to catch up to him. There…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 29 to How Many Young Women......

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wish there were a "WTF?!" button rather than "Like" to show my appreciation for your…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 17 to Bolton Hides CIA Dog Rape History

1 Sep 17
Reply by Grinning Cat

"We don't have names for not collecting stamps, or for not playing the bagpipes, or f…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 13 to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

10 Sep 17

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service