Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,787)

Discussions Replied To (1315) Replies Latest Activity

"Voters can be manipulated by misinformation, spin, and lies in elections for candida…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 31 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Indeed, with one particular strain of religion happy to use the tRump administration…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 31 to What Discourages Secularization

3 Aug 7
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I've also occasionally had "Add Reply" sit there, apparently doing nothing, yet when…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""Maybe Trump Paid the Russians to Hack the DNC Server?" https://www.motherjones.com/…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Er, no. Just no. Not with my worst enemy's dick. </silliness>"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 12 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"A hearty secular "Amen!" (as in "What he said!") to the three of you. Loren, I imagi…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"(Again "liking" your reporting and sharing, not these facts!) "Interesting" how the…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 4 to The Role of the Energy Charter Treaty in Wiping Out Humanity

2 Jul 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Welcome back!"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22 to Journo from Pakistan, back here after a long hiatus

4 Jun 25
Reply by northern lights

"That sentiment is also common among Trump and the Republicans who are working to eli…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

17 Jun 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"Being silly here: atheists have morals, but Atheists Don't Have No Songs: "

Grinning Cat replied Jun 20 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service