Grinning Cat's Discussions (3,036)

Discussions Replied To (1411) Replies Latest Activity

""...while handing out subsidies to climate criminals..." telling it like it is!"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 3 to Were Government Honest

1 Oct 3
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And hopefully quite a few educated, secure men who are theists as well! Despite them…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 1 to Men's Discomfort

16 Oct 10
Reply by Susan Stanko

"As for reproductive advantage or lack thereof -- fortunately we're not slaves to our…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 18 to Are Excess Testosterone In Men (the “warrior hormone”?) and Its Female Counterpart Poisonous?

5 Sep 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I find the image of Trump as a clown too benign. This is what I see the "crazy" 37%…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 31 to The ‘Crazification Factor’

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"As I often say to Ruth, I'm "liking" not the facts but your reporting and sharing! T…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 31 to Upset about Amazon wildfires?

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Over and over, it has been Republicans behind making it even more difficult to vote,…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 27 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The very idea of corporations as legal entities began, I understand, in the 19th cen…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"When I was much younger, I saw Republicans as genuinely pursuing a vision (if wrongh…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"And there are many voters and politicians who'd happily go back to government exerti…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to Feminism is NOT just for other women.

6 Aug 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"..."Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it..."I hate this…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to The gift of participating in the existence of the Earth

1 Aug 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service