Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,405)

Discussions Replied To (1120) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you think of ThinkProgress and Daily Kos? They seem worthwhile as well."

Grinning Cat replied Dec 2 to Getting Honest News

21 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I appreciate being able to listen to BBC World Service news late at night on public…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 2 to Getting Honest News

21 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"As Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them, the first…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 28 to My response to Trump

12 Nov 29
Reply by Talons

"The wonderfully concise quote by Marie Shear is still relevant: “Feminism is the rad…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26 to Anti-Abortion as moral smoke screen of racism

11 Nov 27
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Can we get them to go after Popular Vote Loser Trump? That would be an epic battle!"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26 to Scientology

7 Nov 26
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"How prescient -- any cat would be a better leader than the mercurial, poorly educate…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26 to Our immediate future.......

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I never thought that that "pro-forced-birth" evangelical seizing of a new "moral hig…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26 to Anti-Abortion as moral smoke screen of racism

11 Nov 27
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I don't remember who observed that twenty years ago, when you saw someone talking to…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 23 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I too hope you can find and fix that sound! Does it stop when you put the phone on v…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Even a miraculous rush activation of NPV won't help this year, it turns out. Accordi…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 15 to ELECTORAL COLLEGE PETITION

4 Nov 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service