Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,997)

Discussions Replied To (1393) Replies Latest Activity

"Switching to clean, renewable energy, not just electricity as an intermediate step f…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 12 to Fossil Fuel Hits Your Heart

2 Jul 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"...I do not want gods in my politics in any way. Hear, hear! Matthew Shultz's quotat…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 11 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There's a lesser-known but instructive legend that Adam's first partner was not Eve…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 11 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Does any priest or archbishop or cardinal or pope claim to be able to distinguish a…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I grew up with a rather relaxed Judaism, with parents who asserted that our own reas…"

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Pascal's Wager is a false dilemma between no god and a Christian-style heaven-and-he…"

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Just think, that money could have gone instead towards actually preparing for a sust…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to Who's killing you with climate?

1 Jul 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's as if each of us has been reinvented as an ant by a monstrous complex system de…"

Grinning Cat replied May 28 to Fossil Fueled Fascism

2 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Assuming the premises of the Bible stories, was incest wrong in Adam's time and in N…"

Grinning Cat replied May 13 to NO! We, Homo Sapiens, Couldn't Have Just Happened! No..o..o!

9 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

"People considering making babies should ask themselves why it's so important to conc…"

Grinning Cat replied May 13 to To Be “Pro-life” in a Death Cult. What Does It Mean?

5 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service