Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,958)

Discussions Replied To (1380) Replies Latest Activity

"... there is no way deep-down you can possibly believe that bullshit. I'd say most r…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 15 to I Know that I Know; that I Know that I Know!

6 Apr 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"And you've been making your corner of the world a decidedly better place, with those…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 2 to Victims of a Catholic Education Are So Easily Frightened

5 Apr 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A good line I saw recently about reproductive rights, and (by implication) the sexua…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 27 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

813 Mar 30
Reply by Chris

""

Grinning Cat replied Mar 23 to Are words Objective or Subjective?

65 Mar 27
Reply by Chris

"The other day I heard a Radiolab program about Major Harold Hering, who was yanked…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 11 to Is Karma Coming To The White House With A Hammer?

9 Mar 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And when he's jailed for his assorted high crimes and misdemeanors, it'll all be bec…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 16 to Donald Trump proves he is a fascist dictator, by declaring a national emergency because of his ego

11 Feb 17
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'll let people define themselves. It's undoubtedly more accurate to say that there…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 15 to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 Feb 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There are humanistic Jews who take the notion of a Jewish people -- independent of i…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 15 to Thomas Paine: Possibly the greatest Brit in history

13 Feb 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Donald J. Trump, Feb. 15, 2019:       "I didn't need to do this. I just want to get…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 15 to Donald Trump proves he is a fascist dictator, by declaring a national emergency because of his ego

11 Feb 17
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"And pi is implied to be exactly 3 in the Hebrew Scriptures and the Christian Bible (…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 15 to who ever wrote the Quraan did not know how to do math

1 Feb 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service