Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,596)

Discussions Replied To (1215) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? Does a square have four sides? …"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 17, 2016 to Identity Politics

15 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Chris

"It was good to see Harvard law school professor Laurence Tribe among them!"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 16, 2016 to Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Changing your avatars / profile pictures for a few days on sites you use won't hurt,…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 16, 2016 to Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree; the ones I know of seem accurate. (One of the ones I'm not familiar with is…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 16, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"The idea that blocking tRump is hopeless is precisely what tRump / Putin / Big Oil w…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 13, 2016 to Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"True! Ontogenically, the default is female. And balls are actually weak and sensitiv…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 13, 2016 to Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Refusing to divest himself from his businesses and put them in a blind trust? (Havin…"

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"What do you think of ThinkProgress and Daily Kos? They seem worthwhile as well."

Grinning Cat replied Dec 2, 2016 to Getting Honest News

21 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"I appreciate being able to listen to BBC World Service news late at night on public…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 2, 2016 to Getting Honest News

21 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"As Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them, the first…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 28, 2016 to My response to Trump

12 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Talons

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service