Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,836)

Discussions Replied To (827) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't create that quote -- wish I did! I agree that it deserves to be spread! Who…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to Prayer can't hurt?

69 Mar 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

""

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to Prayer can't hurt?

69 Mar 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"All of those provisions are unconstitutional, and are not enforced. (Though quite a…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"That LeGuin quote is a keeper!"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 25 to Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"(with apologies to Monty Python)"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 25 to Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"What would motivate a herd of cats to work for a common goal? Enlightened self-inter…"

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Exactly!!! Edited to add: I followed the links and read the transcript. Just proposi…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 24 to Duck Dynasty Star, Phil Robertson Akin To Charles Manson, Via His Publicized Fantasies.

6 Mar 27
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'd say the guy would have the right to put "COPS LIE" on a vanity plate. As a pract…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 24 to Texas License Plate case hits SC

12 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"The description of the offense taken in Saudi Arabia sounds like something out of Th…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 21 to Can it get much crazier?

7 Mar 24
Reply by jay H

"Um, wasn't that Mormonism? Still, JWs tearing apart families like that demonstrates…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 20 to JW's keep silent

11 Mar 20
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service