Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,708)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Corporate capture of government at its finest... but fossil fuel companies can't buy…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 30, 2017 to Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"We see that all the time when large corporations plan expansions, most recently when…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 27, 2017 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

"Thanks! And here's the BBC News article the animator and producer, Alex Cequea, used…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

695 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"It still feels funny to me to hit a "Like" button for news I don't like at all -- I…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 21, 2017 to Sneaky Medicare Cut

4 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"They almost make me wonder whether to quit playing (nope!) or practice more! Just en…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 21, 2017 to Ridicule Fascism

59 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"For an AI whose intelligence is beyond ours the way ours is beyond an ant's, or even…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 9, 2017 to Are we more than fancy computational engines?

18 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hang in there! One of the ideas in these links might be useful at family meals if/wh…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 4, 2017 to Weekly Sunday Get-together...

13 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Some people, like Rabbi Harold Kushner who wrote When Bad Things Happen to Good Peop…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 2, 2017 to Because There Is No God.

97 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Chris

"I'm glad you took precautions, and got your data back! There's plenty of good advice…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 31, 2017 to my religious research got saved

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"Any chance of Nexus moving to HTTPS? That would allow internet service providers to…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 10, 2017 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

13 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service