Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,192)

Discussions Replied To (1013) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks; it was an informative read!"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 20 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I see Mr. Bell's point as exactly that: the cartoon's weaving, dodging, looping magi…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22

"Apropos: Mark Twain's powerful short story The War Prayer."

Grinning Cat replied Jun 19 to Sports and the whole thanking god thing - aargh!

14 Jun 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Darrin Bell's cartoon encapsulates some of the fallacies of the proposed "more guns"…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22

"Glad to hear that; giving credit where credit is actually due! (Like the story of so…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 19 to Sports and the whole thanking god thing - aargh!

14 Jun 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Maybe that's the tactic Trump's campaign could take: "We'll make Heaven on earth!" (…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I voted for Bernie in the primary; I don't see Bernie and Hillary both running in th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Heh! What Matthew Shultz said still stands: people are allowed to believe in unicorn…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to The Times They Are A-Changin’…Again

2 Jun 18
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I didn't know either that the killer had pledged allegiance to multiple enemy groups…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to Update. Orlando mass killer reported to frequent that nightclub and user of gay sex hookup apps

9 Jun 18
Reply by Daniel W

""Labels make useful servants but terrible masters." Fortunately, without the religio…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to Update. Orlando mass killer reported to frequent that nightclub and user of gay sex hookup apps

9 Jun 18
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service