Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,068)

Discussions Replied To (950) Replies Latest Activity

"A friend believes Hebrew and Klingon sound alike, with their throat-clearing guttura…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 30 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Maybe an atheist mezuzah could contain a Humanistic Jewish quote or affirmation (one…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to Atheist variant on Jewish Mezuzah?

10 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Maybe monotheism is the beginning of a process, rejecting n-1 of the false gods, and…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to Monotheism vs Polytheism

7 Apr 2
Reply by jay H

"How can we guide the evolution of civilization in this new world? Worth a serious lo…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to Psychology behind ISIS

8 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

"In fairness, there are Christians who believe their faith is quite compatible with s…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 14 to Democracy exempts largest voting blocs - the religions - from its rules

17 Mar 21
Reply by Daniel W

"Whenever Francis seemed to offer a bridge -- like "who am I to judge" gay people, or…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 9 to So you think Pope Francis is a good guy? read this

7 Mar 9
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I hope it starts a few good conversations!"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 5 to My new mirror pendant

11 Mar 6
Reply by eric stone

"Put some virus in the atmosphere that would unnoticeably and painlessly drastically…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 21 to 2060 for The Fall - do you feel lucky?

19 Feb 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So this, together with garlic bread and a nice wine, would be an appropriate sacrame…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 20 to Jibbers Crabst

10 Feb 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yes, there are people who practice religion who also uphold secular government."

Grinning Cat replied Feb 19 to Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service