Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,609)

Discussions Replied To (1221) Replies Latest Activity

"One such rebuttal: Jim Huber's "Pascal's Sucker Bet". "

Grinning Cat replied Mar 27 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

""Mystic atheist" Jim Huber described his vision of being certain of being in the pre…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 27 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"I should add that yes, like anyone else I might regret not having done all the big t…"

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Me, not at all. The man had been exposed to Christian ideas of God and hell as he wa…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 26 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Anis Shivani points out in "Trump and Mussolini: 11 Key Lessons from Historical Fasc…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 23 to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

17 Apr 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I like how someone pointed out that with tRump's campaign-trail "jokes" about "Secon…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 21 to Fascism History Lessons

10 Mar 24
Reply by eric stone

"A couple of years ago Dr. Kellie kept us abreast of another strategy for discouragin…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 20 to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

10 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Exactly! They'll support anything that conforms to their real core values, the de fa…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 20 to Confuzzled

14 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I'm feeling overwhelmed and scared and angry after reading that! I dip my toe into T…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 20 to Fascism History Lessons

10 Mar 24
Reply by eric stone

"Exactly! "God's plan" is indistinguishable from no god and no plan. Victor Stenger e…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 17 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

18 Apr 10
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service