Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,751)

Discussions Replied To (1305) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, ethics are irrelevant to corporations and AIs in pursuit of their pri…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 5 to Corporations and profit from gameified hate

3 Jan 6
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"If he (or Pence!) is in office much longer, he's likely to stack the federal courts…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 17, 2017 to Living through Fascist takeover

19 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by James

"Bills like the tax scam, drafted and designed in secret, released to the entire legi…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 16, 2017 to Living through Fascist takeover

19 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by James

"I vaguely remember some SF story where politicians, celebrities, and public figures…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 16, 2017 to Do You Want More Democracy Than You Have?

10 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Easton Le

"Hi; glad you're here! (From a guy in the (hopefully temporarily) much less civilized…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 15, 2017 to Hi! nice to meet you all!

5 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Our technologies, tools, social structures, ideas, and memes coevolve with us. Human…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 13, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I've been recommending that article to people as well! Greta Christina explains phil…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 12, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That rings true for me."

Grinning Cat replied Dec 12, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I called my senators' offices this morning, in addition to my emails last night. As…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 1, 2017 to Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Corporate capture of government at its finest... but fossil fuel companies can't buy…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 30, 2017 to Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service