Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replied To (1120) Replies Latest Activity

"And meanwhile the New York Times backed off -- as if under pressure -- from their in…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 3 to Snopes-checked story of Trump's alleged rape of 13 year old

12 Nov 6
Reply by BenGee

"This ties in with "Bending Truth", with religions and other groups exploiting cognit…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 2 to Changing Dogmas Is Easier Than Giving Up The Need For Dogma, OR Former Theists May Be Less Cognitively Able To Understand Science

7 Nov 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I've said this before, but I'll be glad to see our community move to a more reliable…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 28 to People who beleive in god are less cognitively able to understand science

109 Oct 31
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"But lots of pagan gods were here first! Somewhat related: (via Friendly Atheist) (re…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 28 to This Made Me Blow a Gasket - SPLC

9 Oct 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Stories that appeal to the emotions may be more effective than presenting scientific…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 28 to People who beleive in god are less cognitively able to understand science

109 Oct 31
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Our voting system is one of the worst possible ones: "pick just one candidate, and s…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 26 to The one issue vote. Why im voting Humanist.

11 Oct 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"From MessagingMatters' "Why cats aren't Republican": Republicans blindly follow auth…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 24 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

23 Oct 25
Reply by BenGee

"A fun fact: Humans are deuterostomes. (Along with other vertebrates, and a few other…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 21 to Wow, we've survived 3 US presidential debates!

44 Oct 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"At risk of giving the bad guys ideas: I have a nightmare of a stacked right-wing, ev…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 21 to Wow, we've survived 3 US presidential debates!

44 Oct 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"And showing that you're aware of jury nullification would probably prompt many prose…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19 to Excused from jury duty on a moral issue, the Christian jurors didn't get it

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service