Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,292)

Discussions Replied To (1060) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if someone's already posted this link... Trump’s repellent inner circle…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 27 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

140 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"You're right! (And hi!) I appreciate the company here, even when I don't feel like I…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 27 to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 Aug 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"...being with people takes a lot of my energy, even if I enjoy the company. I resemb…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 Aug 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"From the article: 'Although psychopathic traits are generally seen as negative, in f…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

140 Sep 2

"Gov. Pence is also known for evading clear answers to simple questions. "

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

140 Sep 2

"Indeed, as Mr. Kruse explains at length, the "America as a Christian nation" idea wa…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 25 to Separation of church and state of mind

15 Aug 26
Reply by Michael Penn

"I have a button with that same message: (Again, as a satisfied customer I'll plug na…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 25 to Blasphemy Laws

20 Aug 29
Reply by Crispy

"Not "liking" the facts, but appreciating the reporting! My respect for Assange, who…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 25 to Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

37 Aug 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In an update on their GoFundMe page, Matt and Keli write that they'll give $5000 of…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 25 to Christian ethics and mental sewage.

22 Sep 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thanks to Loren for sharing Seth Andrews' podcast episode about this, at "We Don't W…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 24 to Christian ethics and mental sewage.

22 Sep 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service