Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,111)

Discussions Replied To (970) Replies Latest Activity

"We need to remember that our next president's judicial appointments can do great goo…"

Grinning Cat replied May 4 to Ted Cruz's Closing Remarks in Indiana.

3 May 4
Reply by Daniel W

""

Grinning Cat replied May 2 to Your reaction when someone yells 'Allahu Akbar'

13 May 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"When that good has reached enough acceptance in society that more of their customers…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 13 to The Loud Voice Of Money!

7 Apr 20
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"When I was little, growing up in a well-to-do suburb and not aware of what was happe…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 11 to More than 2X the people Killed by USA by Police in March 2016 than in 20th Century in UK.

5 Apr 19
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I try to phrase things in terms of a generic god or gods, or a qualified one like "t…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 10 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"The problem is that the rest of us don't deserve the results of their "Bernie or not…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 9 to Clinton worldview fail

7 Apr 10
Reply by Freethinker31

"And if that omniscient god absolutely hates hot, steamy man-on-man sex, maybe that c…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 8 to Gawd's Love

28 Apr 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I hope it's a joke... have there been any photos of a real one, as opposed to comput…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 6 to Disaster Waiting to Happen

14 May 16
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"A great explanation from Loren here: How To - Insert a Picture or Other Graphic"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 6 to Last Night's Republican Debate.

23 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And "Jesús"!"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 30 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service