Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,505)

Discussions Replied To (1189) Replies Latest Activity

"But Republicans have long upheld the military as sacred! Jeezus said so himself in t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 9 to Republicans give away federal lands and buildings for free

4 Jan 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The winner-take-all rule is inherently disenfranchising, regardless of political par…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 9 to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That origin and transformation of Pandora's story is new to me, but not surprising.…"

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't see that "advantage"; the two times in recent history the Electoral College…"

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Putin himself ordered the hacking and disinformation campaign aimed at Hillary Clint…"

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Seven Democratic House members stood on the right side of history on Friday.        …"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In Michael Baer's email this morning to signers of his 2012 MoveOn petition to aboli…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 6 to ELECTORAL COLLEGE PETITION

6 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's also socially acceptable, more than ever in this "post-truth" and "post-trust"…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

"I get 7 as well, using that standard operator precedence. There are plenty of simple…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

"The Onion had it right about the extremists: (screencap from their video about the…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service