Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,543)

Discussions Replied To (1197) Replies Latest Activity

"Related: "Donald Trump is Gaslighting America" (Lauren Duca, Teen Vogue, Dec. 10) "T…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 13 to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm flattered that you consider me as articulate and insightful as Daniel! :-) Your…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 13 to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

"We need to CALL our Senators as well! (And try to speak to the specific staffer who…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 13 to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

18 Feb 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I've had to copy-and-paste like that a few times recently myself! (Pasting it into t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 13 to That damnable pause when posting.

4 Jan 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wish it were only satire! (I had trouble believing it myself, and did check for ot…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 12 to Republicans give away federal lands and buildings for free

4 Jan 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I won't exactly complain if tRump and Pence and Ryan and the worst of the Congressio…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 11 to Cabinet Picks Satire

6 Jan 11

"Heh! "“If we limited ourselves to people who had talent and experience, that would d…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 11 to Cabinet Picks Satire

6 Jan 11

"Are there statistics on just the religions or nonreligion people declare when they'r…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 11 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

24 Jan 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"But Republicans have long upheld the military as sacred! Jeezus said so himself in t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 9 to Republicans give away federal lands and buildings for free

4 Jan 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The winner-take-all rule is inherently disenfranchising, regardless of political par…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 9 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Thomas Murray commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
BenGee replied to jlaz's discussion Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?
4 hours ago
BenGee commented on BenGee's blog post Is gravity weaker than magnetism (or electromagnetism)
4 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"SpaceX has pulled off yet another successful launch of a Dragon spacecraft and recovery of the first-stage of the Falcon 9. BRAVO!"
5 hours ago
jlaz replied to jlaz's discussion Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?
6 hours ago
Chris replied to Loren Miller's discussion The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins in the group Hang With Friends
6 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service