Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,590)

Discussions Replied To (1213) Replies Latest Activity

"In Michael Baer's email this morning to signers of his 2012 MoveOn petition to aboli…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 6 to ELECTORAL COLLEGE PETITION

6 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's also socially acceptable, more than ever in this "post-truth" and "post-trust"…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

"I get 7 as well, using that standard operator precedence. There are plenty of simple…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to A simple Math Problem

20 Jan 3
Reply by Gary S

"The Onion had it right about the extremists: (screencap from their video about the…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 1 to Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hear, hear!"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 31, 2016 to Introvert vs extrovert.

51 Jan 25
Reply by Chris

"Introverted here as well. While I do enjoy company, I find it easier to "recharge" a…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 31, 2016 to Introvert vs extrovert.

51 Jan 25
Reply by Chris

"Such as Romneycare? I heard about many Republican voters overwhelmingly approving of…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 29, 2016 to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 Jan 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Amen!! (no gods needed :-)"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 28, 2016 to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 Jan 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In addition, it's absolutely time for Democrats to use every maneuver possible to re…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 28, 2016 to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 Jan 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Well said! We need better interconnected shelters, that don't depend on single suppo…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 28, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service