Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,111)

Discussions Replied To (970) Replies Latest Activity

"There's this classic from The Far Side: Though some of us look forward to gathering…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 22 to Has Anyone Ever Asked Xians If Their Heaven's Residents Have Sex?

12 Jan 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Apparently people who win entrance to the Christian heaven lose their sexuality, los…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 22 to Has Anyone Ever Asked Xians If Their Heaven's Residents Have Sex?

12 Jan 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There's a graphic floating around listing "12 Reasons Why I As a Pastor Have Decided…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 15 to Is Religion like Baseball?

9 Jan 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Way to go, Carolyn!! It might have been some of those people's first exposure to the…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 15 to David Silverman – Fighting God & Firebrand Atheism

34 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm looking forward to hearing about many successful gigs!"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 13 to Holy crap, I just got booted from the jazz ensemble!

17 Jan 14
Reply by Pat

"A resounding "Amen!" in the original sense of "Hear, hear! What he said!" No spooks…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year Everyone!

14 Jan 3
Reply by k.h. ky

"It's also well-known (and sung) that "In Heaven There Is No Beer": "

Grinning Cat replied Dec 21, 2015 to Idiotic Pope Frank recognises a second miracle for that late demented retard, mother Teresa.

20 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Why do believers still get health insurance? Why do believers take care to preserve…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 19, 2015 to Idiotic Pope Frank recognises a second miracle for that late demented retard, mother Teresa.

20 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Some "saint", who reveled in the "beauty" of suffering rather than give the desperat…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 18, 2015 to Just When You Thought It Was Safe For Albanians

7 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"Seeing the question, my first reaction was "I've never heard of Agrabah! Is it a pla…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 18, 2015 to Do you support bombing Agrabah?

9 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service