Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,245)

Discussions Replied To (1041) Replies Latest Activity

"(Emphasis added. The attached plain-text file is a copy of Mr. Reich's article; no n…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yup, externalize the risks and the costs, including pollution and adverse health eff…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 3 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"And Obama never actually had that brief filibuster-proof Democratic supermajority in…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 3 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Is that a "creative" punishment or a violation of the Constitution? Yes and yes. As…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 2 to Creative Ruling or Illegal Action?

2 Jun 3
Reply by Michael Penn

"But Denmark isn't AMERICA, the greatest nation in the world!!!!!!!!~!1! :)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 2 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Selective outrage there on Ms. Clinton's emails. Former Secretary of State Colin Pow…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 2 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Judicial nominations can do great good or great harm for many decades after a presid…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 1 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Well said! "Sex and love that are not controlled by the Church compete with the Chur…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 1 to The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules, Valerie Tarico

10 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Indeed! I had a grand time reading the Harry Potter series, immersed in that alterna…"

Grinning Cat replied May 28 to Putting the science of Harry Potter’s universe to the test

9 May 28
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Marie Shear's quote is still unfortunately necessary in the 21st century: "Feminism…"

Grinning Cat replied May 28 to The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules, Valerie Tarico

10 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service