Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,833)

Discussions Replied To (824) Replies Latest Activity

""So whelp me dog" -- perfectly stated! Vaguely related, in the category of "stop nor…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 16 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"What an insult to an essential bodily orifice!"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 16 to Religion over Country

4 Apr 16
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yet another thing the U.S. could learn from its more civilized northern neighbor!"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 16 to Prayer Invalidated

33 Apr 18
Reply by Patricia

"A bit of musical humor: (To the tune of "Frere Jacques"; don't remember who came up…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 15 to Tax Day Phishing Frauds: the IRS doesn't say "Thank You"!

4 Apr 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Another thing to worry about: the advent of artificial superintelligence, which migh…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 13 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"A crucial part of our role now is to learn from the marketers who learned from relig…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 13 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"You're preaching to the choir (and maybe even a couple of former theistic preachers)…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 13 to Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

18 Apr 13
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Rubio's not conservative enough for some Tea Partiers: ("Rubio runs, tea party turns…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 13 to Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

18 Apr 13
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Thanks for the laugh, Joan!!! I've also heard that before someplace.... And it's sim…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 12 to The California drought is God's fault.

28 Apr 12
Reply by Daniel W

"Yes! Credit unions are nonprofits. Within my lifetime I've seen credit unions dramat…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 12 to Is Everyone Going Crazy?

32 Apr 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service