Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,723)

Discussions Replied To (1298) Replies Latest Activity

"True "pro-lifers" would care about the lives and health and education and well-being…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 12, 2017 to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

24 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Indeed! Neil deGrasse Tyson had this to say on why there aren't more women or blacks…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 12, 2017 to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

24 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"And to think that last year, lots of pastors vehemently opposed tRump! (Before he wo…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 11, 2017 to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"As often happens, "liking" not the facts but the reporting -- thanks, Ruth!"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 11, 2017 to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"Our observable universe is simply incompatible with a supernatural being who's all-p…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 9, 2017 to Atheist confirmation bias....

14 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"A number of state ACLU chapters have similar "Mobile Justice" apps, that send them v…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 4, 2017 to Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

9 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If we had been intelligently designed, we would each have been born with a completel…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 1, 2017 to What I Wish Countries Had Politically

28 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The idea of the "man box", circumscribing behaviors and emotions that boys and men a…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 27, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"And he continues the corporatist fiction that folks who are not rich are merely temp…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 15, 2017 to The Democratic Right Wing Party

11 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Time to call and write our Representatives in the House! Much more on that (how to f…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 14, 2017 to Church and State

27 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by John Dumaker

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service