Michael Walker's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Helo, Michael!"

Michael Walker replied May 19 to Political Ideology

51 May 19
Reply by Michael Walker

"Unfortunately, we don't really know what happened. We can speculate endlessly about…"

Michael Walker replied May 15 to Auction For Murder Weapon

9 May 15
Reply by Michael Walker

"It's impossible to say. There are only two people in the world who actually know wha…"

9 May 15
Reply by Michael Walker

"Eh. This is just another tempest in a teapot.  Sure, it's a bit tasteless, but hell,…"

9 May 15
Reply by Michael Walker

"I suspect that I am at heart, a moderate. However, others tend to project onto you w…"

Michael Walker replied May 15 to Political Ideology

51 May 19
Reply by Michael Walker

"It was certainly fun, and no more ridiculous that any other."

Michael Walker replied Feb 18, 2015 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by jlaz

"Ah, but Tom - Since Granny never met your grand-dad, (you killed him first) she's fa…"

Michael Walker replied Feb 18, 2015 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by jlaz

"I actually came up with a way to implement time travel into the past that does NOT v…"

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by jlaz

"I live near Seattle, Washington.   The natural beauty is wonderful, but most of the…"

Michael Walker replied Feb 18, 2015 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"My political viewpoints vary with the issue involved, (for example, I'm pro-abortion…"

Michael Walker replied Dec 29, 2013 to Atheism, Conservatism, and the Republican Party...

58 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service