Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,763)

Discussions Replied To (1576) Replies Latest Activity

"That does sound rather more religious than most Unitarians I've known. In the ninete…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 10 to Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

58 Sep 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I've never  joined a Unitarian Universalist church, but for many years when I was ma…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 9 to Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

58 Sep 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There are any number of reasons to oppose both candidates, but Trump would be a disa…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 9 to I will vote for Trump over Clinton. Here's why.

8 Sep 9
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"There are several reasons for being vocal about disbelief. One is that many people h…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 9 to Atheist, What is your ax to grind?

14 Sep 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Nicolas Kristof has an interesting article in today's NYTimes about religions depart…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 4 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Theists seem to fear that atheists will destroy the social cohesion which religion p…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 4 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Trump is a lot of things, many of them nasty and some of them dangerous, but he is a…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 26 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

140 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"This eighteenth century idea is encapsulated in the Latin motto: Vox populi vox Dei—…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 19 to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 Aug 21
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"The statement is confused. One would not expect to 'produce' a new species, but to '…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 14 to Has anyone succeed in producing one species of accumulation of micromutataions?

7 Aug 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Previous experience with two psychopathic personalities leads me to think Trump shar…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 14 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

140 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service