Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,643)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"The essential feature of capitalism is private/corporate ownership of the production…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 8 hours ago to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

128 6 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"(My previous reply seems to have disappeared into the jaws of the internet, so I wil…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

128 6 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"Conservatives, liberals, and religious believers do not form coherent groups with cl…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

128 6 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"When the whole fabric of your belief is illusionary, you can make it into anything y…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to Toxic Faith

10 yesterday
Reply by Future

"She reminds of a child working itself into hysterics when it has been given a final…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Friday to Toxic Faith

10 yesterday
Reply by Future

"Many  years ago a prominent mathematician and a small group of graduate students, of…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Friday to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

128 6 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"I've forgotten, but I believe Wilde, as a student at Oxford, actually knew Pater. Is…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Wednesday to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 on Saturday
Reply by Steph S.

"Excellent choices both.The reason I like the Oscar Wilde is that it mirrors on the i…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Tuesday to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 on Saturday
Reply by Steph S.

"Haidt undervalues reason because he thinks people don't use it in making moral decis…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Tuesday to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 on Saturday
Reply by Steph S.

"Jonathan Haidt has studied the "righteous mind" and came up with six themes that peo…"

844 on Saturday
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service