Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,765)

Discussions Replied To (1578) Replies Latest Activity

"The statement is confused. One would not expect to 'produce' a new species, but to '…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 14 to Has anyone succeed in producing one species of accumulation of micromutataions?

7 Aug 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Previous experience with two psychopathic personalities leads me to think Trump shar…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 14 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"The British author Llewelyn Powys accompanied his brother, novelist John Cowper Powy…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 7 to July 4th, A Good Time to See Nationalism as Religion.

13 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Uniform distribution would be unusual for distributions of human characteristics. Fo…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 7 to Hate

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"It seems more complex than that. Probably we still don't have sufficiently good stat…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 6 to Hate

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"The point of Kinsey's continuum is that everyone has a place on it and any point is…"

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"To my way of thinking the best summation was given by Kinsey in Sexual Behavior in t…"

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"When this topic comes up for discussion, there are two "thought experiments" I like…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 4 to Preface to Dangerous Ideas By Steven Pinker

3 Jul 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Certainly examining ideas openly is essential for a free society, but with scientifi…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 4 to Preface to Dangerous Ideas By Steven Pinker

3 Jul 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Certainly that is the case now that we have arrived at a stage of civilization where…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 3 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service