Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,732)

Discussions Replied To (1546) Replies Latest Activity

"On his forehead he would have to read it backwards in a mirror—probably beyond his a…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 2, 2015 to South Carolina lawmaker asks religious questions of candidates for judgeships.

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"I thought he had a liver transplant—how did they go in?"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 2, 2015 to More religious idiocy: encoded Bible cures

38 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Alan Perlman

"The actor Steve McQueen sought unconventional treatments for cancer in Mexico includ…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 1, 2015 to More religious idiocy: encoded Bible cures

38 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Alan Perlman

"That's really an insiginificant problem compared to the danger of getting Saudi men…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 1, 2015 to Women being allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia

8 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Boehner has never had control of his caucus, but his degree of control right now is…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 31, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"True, but that's all you ever need to do."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 30, 2015 to Playing Against Your Computer

5 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"That seems hopeful. There is a parallel, I think, with the invention of printing and…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 29, 2015 to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

8 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Maybe that's because I got the title wrong. It's The Meaning of Human Existence. Sor…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 28, 2015 to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

8 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I found it interesting, but not a masterpiece. I'll be interested to hear what you t…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 28, 2015 to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

8 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Or how about this Epicurean statement: Once I was not Then joy and woes Again I'm no…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 28, 2015 to My gravesite inscription

95 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service