Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,732)

Discussions Replied To (1546) Replies Latest Activity

"I've prepaid for cremation with a society that will pick up my remains and incinerat…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 27, 2015 to My gravesite inscription

95 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Freethinker31

"But there was a time when all Americans would have resented interference in our fore…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 25, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"McCain is going pretty far out on a limb to help Netanyahu and to take control of fo…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 25, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"I'm using Firefox on a ten-year old Mac G4 desktop which I need to replace soon, but…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 23, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"Are you using Firefox? I've had the same kind of problem in recent days when I am us…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 23, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"The creation of Israel followed a United Nations resolution and the US and the Sovie…"

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"There is a long and complicated history behind the creation of the state of Israel i…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 22, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"Yesterday morning the ministers of Britain, Germany, and France collaborated on an o…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 22, 2015 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"Netanyahu faces an election on March 17 in which he may lose power. Conditions in Is…"

76 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by eric stone

"Several comments to the NYTimes article insist that Serra must be judged in the cont…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 22, 2015 to Father Junipero Serra

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service