Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,753)

Discussions Replied To (1566) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent letter with compelling information. Bravo!"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 7, 2015 to Letter to Jenny McCarthy, via Atheism and Me

33 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'm reasonably paranoid, but I haven't noticed anyone following me."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 7, 2015 to Science has discovered God—no kidding.

27 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Larry Dawson

"At this point physics seems to be having an outbreak of hypotheses, many of them dif…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 5, 2015 to Science has discovered God—no kidding.

27 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Larry Dawson

"I too grew up in Cincinnati Ohio and at approximately the same time. There are a few…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4, 2015 to Harvey Wiley and the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval

6 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"In his case I believe there is strong evidence of a genetic link."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4, 2015 to New anti-regulatory stupidity

15 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Why do all Republicans these days have room-temperature IQ's? It has not been a good…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4, 2015 to New anti-regulatory stupidity

15 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Wiley's father was a minister and the whole family were abolitionists before it beca…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 3, 2015 to Harvey Wiley and the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval

6 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I had an extremely healthy colleague who died of it. He was a trainer and did much g…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 2, 2015 to More religious idiocy: encoded Bible cures

38 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Alan Perlman

"He had a liver transplant in April 2009 and died from a return of his pancreatic can…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 2, 2015 to More religious idiocy: encoded Bible cures

38 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Alan Perlman

"South Carolina has always been the most conservative state in the union, but now it'…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 2, 2015 to South Carolina lawmaker asks religious questions of candidates for judgeships.

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service