Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,683)

Discussions Replied To (1503) Replies Latest Activity

"My first reaction was that Snowden showed enormous arrogance in taking on himself th…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

313 on Friday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"The problem with the New Testament—and it is a problem noted by many including Jerem…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 11 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"I would think that Jesus's statements in Matthew 10:34-36 would be enough to settle…"

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"What exactly is the issue of violence in the New Testament? That sounds interesting. "

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"In the United States we have the National Center for Atmospheric Research, located i…"

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"The history of climate science and the influence of carbon dioxide in global warming…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 10 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"In an overly simplified view of a capitalist economy there are just two groups: capi…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 10 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"It's interesting that doctors themselves do not choose the most strenuous treatment…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 8 to California's "Right-to-Die" legislation put to death for this year.

10 Aug 12
Reply by Deidre

"Redemptive suffering is a sick notion to begin with, but imposing it on people who d…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 8 to California's "Right-to-Die" legislation put to death for this year.

10 Aug 12
Reply by Deidre

"I hope you're right about their losing and that it does not take too long. People ar…"

10 Aug 12
Reply by Deidre

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service