Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,732)

Discussions Replied To (1546) Replies Latest Activity

"Their desire to elect and follow a leader without thinking is what allows Trump to m…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I don't know that book—must check it out."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4 to I'm an Atheist because, there is no Valid alternative to Atheism!

34 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"There are many valid criticisms of the pharmaceutical industry, but not all of them…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

"While I identify as an atheist for most purposes, I still argue for theological non-…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4 to I'm an Atheist because, there is no Valid alternative to Atheism!

34 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"When people demand respect for their religion, they usually want—and intend to claim…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 4 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

"It's no accident. During the years when Democrats controlled the Congress, Republica…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 5, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"The finest Congress money can buy. The message from the GOP is that allowing people…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 5, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"This recalls the famous quote of Congressman Earl Landgrebe on the Watergate scandal…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Oct 21, 2015 to Fact Resistant Strain of Humans--Andy Borowitz

15 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"We used to be able to rely on the media to do a good job of calling out candidates o…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 30, 2015 to What I'm putting on Ben Carson's Facebook page

11 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"The Darwin letter sold at auction for $197,000. It was not expected to go that high. "

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Sep 30, 2015 to Charles Darwin letter going on auction

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service