Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,765)

Discussions Replied To (1578) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right. It is part of an effort to discredit science and rationality in gener…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jun 24 to Philosopher: Logic is racist

39 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The Aristotle story has been popular for quite some time and in recent decades it ha…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jun 24 to Philosopher: Logic is racist

39 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The quote is interesting, but suspect. It is often attributed to a Scots jurist name…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 12 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"To my mind we have reached a point of great danger to the republic. Responsible peop…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 12 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"We still have lead poisoning (Flint) and The Apprentice may have caused as much gene…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 2 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"An academic friend called from Singapore last evening. When I picked up he said, "I…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 2 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"You are probably right, but I am very concerned that Clinton brings too much baggage…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 28 to A Creationist Presidential Candidate?

34 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"Trump is a far more serious threat in every way. He is arrogant, belligerent, ignora…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 26 to Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

32 Feb 27
Reply by eric stone

"Even his signature issue—deporting 11.5 million illegal immigrants in twenty-four mo…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 25 to A Creationist Presidential Candidate?

34 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"They are all bad news of one sort or another, but I have a greater fear of Trump bec…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Feb 25 to A Creationist Presidential Candidate?

34 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service