Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,704)

Discussions Replied To (1519) Replies Latest Activity

"The article seems to focus on problems arising in publication of scientific articles…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 15, 2015 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

25 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Reason is not completely unknown even among professional athletes."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to Arian Foster (NFL Player) Atheist

8 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Once again I had my lingual appendage in my buccal pouch."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to Philosopher: Logic is racist

12 21 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"Well of course one immediately thinks of the potential energy in a body of water wit…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

2 Aug 6, 2015

"There are so many problems that philosophy either does not address directly or only…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to Philosopher: Logic is racist

12 21 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"You have only to watch as attempts are made to remove the financial regulations adop…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to Jimmie Carter: The USA is an oligarchy.

9 Aug 6, 2015

"My first reaction was that Snowden showed enormous arrogance in taking on himself th…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

314 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"The problem with the New Testament—and it is a problem noted by many including Jerem…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 11, 2015 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

"I would think that Jesus's statements in Matthew 10:34-36 would be enough to settle…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jul 11, 2015 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

"What exactly is the issue of violence in the New Testament? That sounds interesting. "

183 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service