Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,658)

Discussions Replied To (1482) Replies Latest Activity

"Many people have all they can do to provide for themselves and their families withou…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 29 to Economic Insecurity in the U.S.

6 May 29
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"It seems that many Americans are simply not interested. They are satisfied to be con…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 29 to Economic Insecurity in the U.S.

6 May 29

"The book received criticism both from the religious reviewers as well as from Cliffo…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 26 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Yes, it is the same: Peter Guthrie Tait and Balfour Stewart. The book was written ve…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 26 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Those were the words of John Tyndall in his inaugural address as President of the Br…"

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"In the laboratory sciences it is customary for the head of a laboratory to have his…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 24 to A new case of scientific fraud

3 May 24

"The case is interesting for several reasons. The senior author seems to have had lit…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 23 to A new case of scientific fraud

3 May 24

"Apparently that's what it was. I never saw the program, so I don't know what it was…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I can't judge this either. The reports are conflicting on whether it was his father…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"You can never underestimate the taste or intelligence of the American public."

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service