Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,658)

Discussions Replied To (1482) Replies Latest Activity

"The different accounts of what happened conflict. I see that TLC has pulled the show…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Our high school biology class (Ohio in the early 50's) mentioned neither creationism…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

" This is a different account and contradicts the story I read.  According to this ar…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The s…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 22 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"It's amazing so many believe that anything asserted strongly must be taken as truth…"

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Here are the first few responses to my comments: Apparently English is not being ta…"

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Agreed. If nothing else, they may shift the discussion in the coming election into m…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 21 to A New Low in Political Rhetoric

40 May 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"I still can't agree that beliefs are harmless. Prejudices are beliefs formed without…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 19 to New Atheists Fatal Arrogance

93 May 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

"You might be a politician running for office. Generally a claim is the assertion of…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 18 to New Atheists Fatal Arrogance

93 May 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, but he needs the rules of logic to prove that God exists. When this circular re…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 18 to New Atheists Fatal Arrogance

93 May 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service