Future's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't visited AN for a while. I must say, I'm not impressed by this piece (of cr…"

Future replied May 28 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

""They either never believed from birth like my brother, or lost belief due to ration…"

Future replied Dec 24, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I read in the paper this morning about this Feb., 2008 event, whereby a child with k…"

Future replied Dec 24, 2015 to Idiotic Pope Frank recognises a second miracle for that late demented retard, mother Teresa.

20 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I went to the first one and I'll be going to 2016 as well. Hopefully the weather wil…"

Future replied Dec 8, 2015 to Reason Rally 2016!

21 Jan 13
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"That's the saddest part of it all. When they could take it any direction, they choos…"

Future replied Jul 4, 2015 to Toxic Faith

10 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Future

"Why are these loons so against the thought that their lord and savior is capable of…"

Future replied Jul 4, 2015 to Toxic Faith

10 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Future

"God is not great, indeed. If you haven't tried the audiobook version, I highly recom…"

Future replied Apr 12, 2015 to ''I am so made, I cannot believe.''

15 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Bizu

"I hope they don't mind getting raped. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid…"

Future replied Mar 1, 2015 to Women being allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia

8 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"I like your theory, but I think it's a little over-ambitious. It's unlikely that any…"

Future replied Feb 14, 2015 to Heaven is for couch potatoes.

54 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is the great thing about science - its adherents are eager to admit when they m…"

Future replied Feb 11, 2015 to [Wondering if this new theory will have staying power]: "No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning"

7 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service