Larry Martin's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't see the full NYT article, but I think it is true that rationality was invent…"

Larry Martin replied Jun 24 to Philosopher: Logic is racist

39 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"@Moose, re facts: The AR15, AK47 civilian model, and similar weapons have big clips…"

Larry Martin replied Jun 15 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Michael, they are here already, 3.3 million of them last year: http://www.pewresearc…"

Larry Martin replied Jun 15 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"While I generally disagree with Mr. Pianko, two observations fit here: If I had tre…"

Larry Martin replied Jun 15 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I ask every sympathetic person I know, Please vote Hillary to block Trump, if nothi…"

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"@Wanderer > your statement that only money is objective is highly debatable! I wa…"

Larry Martin replied Jan 31, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"> This is why Plato thought that philosophers ought to be kings Have there been a…"

Larry Martin replied Jan 30, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"@Wanderer - > by no means did I mean to imply Dude, no sweat, I was messing with…"

Larry Martin replied Jan 30, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"@Joan - > I hope you and my daughter and her husband are able to do that, hard wo…"

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Holy Buckshot, Batman! First, your Class A&B loans already exist.  The market ma…"

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service