Brian George's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald, While I admit that I didn't know the history of the NRA in full detail, read…"

Brian George replied Jul 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

636 on Sunday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"For all of you gun owners who thinks the NRA stands behind you and works for you, I…"

Brian George replied Jul 18 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

636 on Sunday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Freedom itself is often used out of context in contemporary society. Where it once m…"

Brian George replied Jul 18 to Paradox of Free Speech

29 Aug 6
Reply by James

"On the good news side of things, companies are leaving ALEC. The total is now up to…"

Brian George replied Sep 27, 2015 to Prosecute ExxonMobil

8 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"With time, any racist members of this group might think they have to take matters in…"

Brian George replied Dec 4, 2014 to The Oath Keepers

33 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yeah I noticed the Married 15 years, Mother, Grandmother thing too. Like you said, e…"

Brian George replied Dec 4, 2014 to Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website

11 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"It was a mussel, and the carving was on the outside of the shell.  Here's a link to…"

Brian George replied Dec 4, 2014 to The Most Logical Reasoning For Creation Ever

12 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

"Not short, but thought at least somewhat thought provoking...... When I was a child…"

Brian George replied Dec 1, 2014 to Tagline suggestions?

31 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Patricia

"Todd, I'll second Loren's comments that for too long religion has gotten a pass on r…"

Brian George replied Nov 29, 2014 to What is the purpose?

30 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Welcome to the site Todd. I too am pretty much a loner. My wife of 27 years is my be…"

Brian George replied Nov 28, 2014 to New member, first post anywhere of this type

18 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service