Jennifer W's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"Thing is that Hitler was calculated, a mesmerizing public speaker, and hell bent on…"

Jennifer W replied Apr 2 to If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

6 Apr 2
Reply by eric stone

"Funny that you said that. I've posted a month ago about politicians trying to forgo…"

Jennifer W replied Mar 2 to And this is why I lost my confidence on the Democrats.

10 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth understand if you followed DAPL, it was already happening during Obama's admini…"

Jennifer W replied Mar 2 to And this is why I lost my confidence on the Democrats.

10 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"MSNBC fired Phil Donahue because he was saying negative things about the Iraq war. H…"

Jennifer W replied Jan 26 to The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

"He did put an end to the TPP and is willing to renegotiate NAFTA. He also said that…"

Jennifer W replied Jan 25 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Pardon my French, but, it was a pure shit show. Hillary was getting crushed in the b…"

Jennifer W replied Sep 27, 2016 to What Else But The Debate (near midnight on 09/26)

13 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"I think we could come out as arrogant because sometimes we speak to religious people…"

Jennifer W replied Sep 5, 2016 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think it's because most atheists don't vote with a sheep herd mentality. Most Evan…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 31, 2016 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

86 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Truthfully its quite a boring predictable pick for Clinton. I don't think that "bori…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 23, 2016 to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"I think now there is a lot of polarizing conflicts. It's funny at times I feel that…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 8, 2016 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service