Jennifer W's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's because most atheists don't vote with a sheep herd mentality. Most Evan…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 31 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

27 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"Truthfully its quite a boring predictable pick for Clinton. I don't think that "bori…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 23 to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 Jul 25
Reply by Daniel W

"I think now there is a lot of polarizing conflicts. It's funny at times I feel that…"

Jennifer W replied Jul 8 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, have been looking at the third party candidates like Jill Stein, who holds ver…"

Jennifer W replied Jun 14 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The Bible is essentially remnants from savages."

Jennifer W replied Jun 13 to Did you know that God hates some children before they are born and having done nothing wrong?

1 Jun 13
Reply by Jennifer W

"Prayer perfectly reflects what the person in the inside truly wants to do: nothing."

Jennifer W replied Jun 13 to Praying for the Orlando shooting will solve nothing.

7 Jun 13
Reply by Jennifer W

"Wow, God is an asshole if he doesn't let puppies in."

Jennifer W replied Jun 11 to Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

7 Jun 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"That makes a lot of sense, I never thought of that. It always boggled my mind on how…"

Jennifer W replied Jun 8 to Tricking Whites

11 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Well simple. I think sharing some of the money the elite has accumulated from bribin…"

Jennifer W replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Glad you asked and I understand your skepticism. I'm not going to lie, under the cur…"

Jennifer W replied Jun 6 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service