MrBiggMan's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask them, "Why are you so bothered by the fact that I don't believe the same 2,000…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 18, 2009 to I'm Getting Bashed on a Writers Website for Coming Out Atheist

33 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by OutlawGirl

"My point was that ethics concern how my ACTIONS affect others. Ethics concerns moral…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 10, 2009 to Is it Ever OK to Hate a "Belief"? An Ethical Question

111 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"It's unethical to cheat, steal, rape, and murder. It's not unethical to think about…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 7, 2009 to Is it Ever OK to Hate a "Belief"? An Ethical Question

111 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Since atheism is not a thing, and not a belief, it cannot be "intolerant". Besides "…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 7, 2009 to

just now

"Atheism is not a thing, it's the LACK of a thing (faith/god-belief) Normally we don…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 7, 2009 to How Do You View Atheism??

62 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

"On the contrary... If you pretend to "know" a god exists you're being an arrogant kn…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 7, 2009 to Atheist = Arrogant, Know-it-all Demeanor???

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

"Yes I do.. how's this one? Stupid Things Theists Say · Try asking God if he’s real…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 7, 2009 to Greetings from the Bible Belt

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"My 8 yr old daughter caught my wife rubbing my back once. She had never seen anyone…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 6, 2009 to 5th grade teacher hands out sex tape to class

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

"I don't think this is an ethical or moral question, because your emotions (hate) do…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 6, 2009 to Is it Ever OK to Hate a "Belief"? An Ethical Question

111 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Easy one. The mother may choose, at any time, to disconnect herself from the "life…"

MrBiggMan replied Aug 6, 2009 to Are there any pro-life atheists out there?

460 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service