Plinius's Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replied To (643) Replies Latest Activity

"Christianity is a death cult, and probably Islam too. I've seen so many people who w…"

Plinius replied Apr 28 to To Be “Pro-life” in a Death Cult. What Does It Mean?

5 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

"if you don't believe me there's no reason to talk."

Plinius replied Feb 8 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Some months ago we had an Israeli here who seemed to want our friendship. After some…"

Plinius replied Feb 7 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You're right of course, Ruth, and I try my best not to generalize, that would be inj…"

Plinius replied Feb 6 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sure I discriminate, just like everyone else. I discriminate against people who thin…"

Plinius replied Feb 6 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"testosterone inhibitors! Here they're given to sex offenders and to transwomen of co…"

Plinius replied Feb 5 to Supernatural Silliness

28 Feb 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"LOL!"

Plinius replied Feb 5 to Supernatural Silliness

28 Feb 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Good plan!"

Plinius replied Feb 4 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"But if you want to rid the world of bad behaviour, you shouldn't use that same behav…"

Plinius replied Feb 4 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The jews are murderers and thieves who got away with their crimes. They have no ethi…"

Plinius replied Feb 3 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service