Plinius's Discussions (1,381)

Discussions Replied To (583) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not enough to change the label, the contents should also be re-examined. But it…"

Plinius replied on Saturday to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

1 on Saturday
Reply by Plinius

"I think that all through history men of many religions chose women who were easy to…"

Plinius replied Jul 14 to We are not necessarily "born atheist", there is much more to the story.

10 Jul 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"I hear that there are many extras available for xian prisoners in the US."

Plinius replied Jul 4 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"great!"

Plinius replied Jun 29 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"What causes unhappiness? being denied self development  being kept away from people…"

Plinius replied Jun 28 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"the A in atheist means NOT, so the label atheist only tells what you're not. From th…"

Plinius replied Jun 12 to What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

48 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I was unwanted in my parents' house, so I lightened the burden by not having childre…"

Plinius replied Jun 4 to US Paris deal withdrawal: Extreme weather and climate change explained

9 Jun 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I started the reduction on my own, but it's slow work.. http://www.vhemt.org/ "

Plinius replied Jun 3 to US Paris deal withdrawal: Extreme weather and climate change explained

9 Jun 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"And they are slaves! Proud to think of themselves as sheep, never thinking about how…"

Plinius replied Jun 1 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"I noticed that it was the first strong foothold in my life, to stand on the bottom a…"

Plinius replied May 29 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service