Plinius's Discussions (1,507)

Discussions Replied To (652) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that I've seen the effect of testosterone inhibitors from close by, I'd say, let…"

Plinius replied on Wednesday to Are Excess Testosterone In Men (the “warrior hormone”?) and Its Female Counterpart Poisonous?

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Plinius

"A big helping of facts I knew and facts I didn't know, but nothing surprises me, sad…"

Plinius replied Sep 3 to Things I Didn’t Know

7 Sep 7
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"We're all in the claws of the big companies that want money now, harmful effects don…"

Plinius replied Aug 27 to Why Did Trump EPA Approve Pesticide Linked to Brain Damage?

2 Aug 27
Reply by Plinius

"And on top of that, you never know how soon you can become one of the 'other women'.…"

Plinius replied Aug 27 to Feminism is NOT just for other women.

6 Aug 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Once you see how the system works, and how they want you to generate energy, time an…"

Plinius replied Aug 24 to Is it “Once a Catholic Always a Catholic?” No, it’s “Once a Catholic Always Helpless.”

1 Aug 24
Reply by Plinius

"Here we have compulsory health insurance for everyone, and the general cost is lower…"

Plinius replied Aug 9 to A Tragedy for Our Time: Do Defective Genes Disqualify People for Universal Health Care?

7 Aug 9
Reply by Plinius

"I can't stand junk TV, and I watch TV less and less - info, news and a British murde…"

Plinius replied Jul 31 to Is junk TV eating your brain?

32 Aug 10
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Second time I try to read this, but I got stuck again. I'm not ready to read this wi…"

Plinius replied Jul 21 to Fat-Tailed Uncertainty Extinction Risk

9 Aug 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks for your post! And I had the same experience; a weight from my shoulders and…"

Plinius replied Jun 2 to My Path

8 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Christianity is a death cult, and probably Islam too. I've seen so many people who w…"

Plinius replied Apr 28 to To Be “Pro-life” in a Death Cult. What Does It Mean?

5 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service