Plinius's Discussions (1,267)

Discussions Replied To (525) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a beautiful gift. "

Plinius replied Jul 18 to Not Prayers, but ______ ?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Doug Page

"Don't apologize, Spud! You share with us, that is what we need, and as for money, no…"

Plinius replied Jul 14 to "I don't participate in discussions, or donate. Please visit my website / podcast / buy my book"

16 Jul 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You're right, Daniel - they think that we're not good enough to share with, but our…"

Plinius replied Jul 14 to "I don't participate in discussions, or donate. Please visit my website / podcast / buy my book"

16 Jul 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I like that typo: bother/brother."

Plinius replied Jul 12 to Not Prayers, but ______ ?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Doug Page

"It ís a prison, and the moment you've escaped you can hear your family and ex-church…"

Plinius replied Jul 10 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13
Reply by Jason James

"Congrats on your escape!"

Plinius replied Jul 9 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13
Reply by Jason James

"For a long I've had the conviction that we're being lied to everywhere, anywhere, no…"

Plinius replied Jul 9 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The desires remain variable, but one might decide not to experiment when it would hu…"

Plinius replied Jul 7 to Hate

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Same for me Tom, I prayed a lot when I was a child and I remember the helplessness.…"

Plinius replied Jul 3 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think it works counterproductive - I've seen too many believers with a satisfied a…"

Plinius replied Jul 3 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service