Plinius's Discussions (1,397)

Discussions Replied To (607) Replies Latest Activity

"it is! "

Plinius replied 5 hours ago to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"it seems to me that you don't get much happiness out of such meetings, but I admit i…"

Plinius replied Oct 23 to Weekly Sunday Get-together...

13 Nov 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The list is endless and still added to."

Plinius replied Oct 2 to German war crimes before WWII.

2 Oct 2
Reply by Plinius

"signed"

Plinius replied Sep 30 to How Low Does He have to Go?

8 Oct 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm often out of batteries so I was very glad to find a radio and a flashlight with…"

Plinius replied Sep 28 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"That is the greatest feeling in the world, especially if you didn't learn that in yo…"

Plinius replied Sep 20 to MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

37 Sep 20
Reply by Plinius

"My partner and I made a scrapbook about father-in-law, after the funeral and after w…"

Plinius replied Sep 19 to MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

37 Sep 20
Reply by Plinius

"IMO education should be about teaching math, science, language, writing, critical th…"

Plinius replied Sep 18 to Pros and cons of home schooling?

14 Sep 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Where I come from, deciding for myself was forbidden too. I managed to look docile a…"

Plinius replied Sep 13 to After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

"Poor child! He had a good chance there of thinking;"Now I'm on my own, so I have to…"

Plinius replied Sep 10 to After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service