"Are there any koalas left? "

Plinius replied Jan 4 to Climate-Lit Australia Inferno

19 Jan 18
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

" Frightening, Ruth!"

Plinius replied Dec 22, 2019 to Understanding Less As Climate Worsens

5 Jan 25
Reply by jlaz

"And what do they know about autism? They still think it's their right to have beauti…"

Plinius replied Sep 27, 2019 to Men's Discomfort

22 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Now that I've seen the effect of testosterone inhibitors from close by, I'd say, let…"

Plinius replied Sep 11, 2019 to Are Excess Testosterone In Men (the “warrior hormone”?) and Its Female Counterpart Poisonous?

5 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A big helping of facts I knew and facts I didn't know, but nothing surprises me, sad…"

Plinius replied Sep 3, 2019 to Things I Didn’t Know

13 Jan 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"We're all in the claws of the big companies that want money now, harmful effects don…"

Plinius replied Aug 27, 2019 to Why Did Trump EPA Approve Pesticide Linked to Brain Damage?

2 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Plinius

"And on top of that, you never know how soon you can become one of the 'other women'.…"

Plinius replied Aug 27, 2019 to Feminism is NOT just for other women.

6 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Loren Miller

"Once you see how the system works, and how they want you to generate energy, time an…"

Plinius replied Aug 24, 2019 to Is it “Once a Catholic Always a Catholic?” No, it’s “Once a Catholic Always Helpless.”

1 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Plinius

"Here we have compulsory health insurance for everyone, and the general cost is lower…"

Plinius replied Aug 9, 2019 to A Tragedy for Our Time: Do Defective Genes Disqualify People for Universal Health Care?

7 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Plinius

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service