Plinius's Discussions (1,282)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice! But my technical knowhow is almost non-existent..."

Plinius replied Aug 15 to Christian apologists, don't bother sighting the bible with an atheist

94 Aug 16
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The Turtle Moves! (see Terry Pratchett)"

Plinius replied Aug 15 to Christian apologists, don't bother sighting the bible with an atheist

94 Aug 16

"Perhaps, it's an interesting idea, but I'd rather see them go away. Every Sunday mor…"

94 Aug 16

"Someone in the building told me that the system blocks when people push too many bel…"

94 Aug 16

"It's hard feeling sympathy when they ring the bell early on Sunday morning, to sugge…"

Plinius replied Aug 14 to Christian apologists, don't bother sighting the bible with an atheist

94 Aug 16

"I've known a few of these kind old xtians, and like you I don't want to challenge th…"

Plinius replied Aug 11 to My first public theist encounter....HELP!!!!!

14 Aug 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"So the Americans think that your African wife doesn't know where she is? Who's the m…"

Plinius replied Aug 6 to I found the secret to being a Christian.

21 Aug 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Is that it! Thanks! I had asked before about that ridiculous covering everything in…"

21 Aug 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"how funny, what's wrong with Europeans? A lot of Americans come from here..."

21 Aug 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Don't be embarrassed, what you describe happened to everyone who tried to be religio…"

21 Aug 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service