Plinius's Discussions (1,431)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"That may well be, Tom. You were taught to use agression when you were young - I was…"

Plinius replied on Monday to People Cling to Religion So They Can Use Guilt and/or Shame to Get What They Need/Want

2 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"reminds me of this - in church I learned to sing psalms of course, one about bowing…"

Plinius replied Aug 25 to Humor in Church School Classrooms — Even Religion Classes

2 Aug 25
Reply by Plinius

"They're scared shitless that our ideas appeal to them.....  the preachers tell them…"

Plinius replied Apr 2 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

17 Jun 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"appalling"

Plinius replied Apr 1 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

17 Jun 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"it's a bad attitude to start from - you might as wel say that fire is evil because y…"

Plinius replied Mar 11 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"deepens like a coastal shelf... the poem is as beautiful and true as always."

Plinius replied Feb 10 to 7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

"That might be the key, Tom! They hated having children, they made that very clear. "

Plinius replied Feb 10 to 7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

"I tried to set a good example by not reproducing, but it never made a lot of impact.…"

Plinius replied Feb 8 to 7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

"http://www.vhemt.org/ "

Plinius replied Feb 5 to 7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

"You just can't defuse a situation with the discharging of weapons. Defusing works on…"

Plinius replied Jan 25 to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service