Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,206)

Discussions Replied To (1340) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I'm not sure what you mean, but your last cotton-picking sentence made me chuck…"

Idaho Spud replied 16 hours ago to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

""Don't waste your tme thinking aout the many hypotheses the Bangers devise. They hav…"

Idaho Spud replied yesterday to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I've read your very strong opinions many times, that sound like you know the big ban…"

Idaho Spud replied yesterday to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I thought I was suspending judgment when I said "unless or until our best (most resp…"

Idaho Spud replied on Saturday to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Wikipedia says "While the scientific community was once divided between supporters o…"

Idaho Spud replied on Saturday to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I meant to say the most respected."

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I do not have faith in anything.   It seems quite evident that science is the best p…"

Idaho Spud replied on Friday to How does one go from atheism to religion?

70 on Friday
Reply by HarveyLM

"No. That being said, unless or until our best scientists find a better theory, I'll…"

Idaho Spud replied on Friday to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

109 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"By the way, I know that "the separation of church and state"is not in the constituti…"

Idaho Spud replied on Friday to The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

6 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Because religion does far more harm than good, it should not be in government.  I pr…"

Idaho Spud replied on Friday to The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

6 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service