Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,175)

Discussions Replied To (1320) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but I purchased them when I had a job that paid a reasonable salary.  I figured…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 23 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Electronic watchdog:  https://smile.amazon.com/Plus-Electronic-Watchdog-Alarm-System…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 22 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I think your daughter's funny.  "

Idaho Spud replied Nov 21 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"As Qiana-Maieev said, Atheist Nexus is very active in some groups and some subjects,…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 21 to Maybe this is a thing I should do

10 Nov 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I would like talking machines that let me know when I was unknowingly going to be in…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 20 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Daniel, I agree with you."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 7 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Loren, I agree with you and Abe."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 7 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Obama is too wishy-washy, especially about atheists.  Perhaps you have to try to be…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 5 to Obama and Maher. Among other things, representation of atheists, legalization of cannabis.

4 Nov 5
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"That's a real toe-tapper."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 5 to HALLOWEEN AFTERMATH

27 Nov 5
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've always had an active imagination, but, at the same time, I've always been fairl…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 3 to HALLOWEEN AFTERMATH

27 Nov 5
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service