Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,325)

Discussions Replied To (1408) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like you're having problems with posting like I am."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 29 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"Some states allow emergency dispensing of drugs without a doctor's prescription in c…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 29 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"I have 3 flashlights that uses a crank to charge the battery.  I tend to forget to k…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 28 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"I purchased 2 survival radios, but they didn't work for long.  One died completely a…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 26 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

"This guy says data collection companies don't give a harry rats patootie about your…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 18 to The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Patricia, that sounds almost exactly like my brother's wedding.  god this and god th…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 18 to MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

37 Sep 20
Reply by Plinius

"I have now put a credit freeze on Innovis.  It was easy and there was no charge.  Th…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12 to The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"After reading quite a bit on Equifax, Wikipedia, and other places, I'm now quite cer…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12 to The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've now put a "security freeze" on Equifax.  I couldn't find "credit freeze" on tha…"

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks Daniel.  I've now put a credit freeze on Experian and TransUnion (online).  W…"

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service