Wayne Davison's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"OUCH. Well I figured I would try again with you after many months of looking over th…"

Wayne Davison replied on Friday to Did Albert Einstein Let His Thought Experiments Deceive Him?

9 on Friday
Reply by Wayne Davison

"What experiments are we talking about? I'm game for a discussion. Can we go over spe…"

Wayne Davison replied on Friday to Did Albert Einstein Let His Thought Experiments Deceive Him?

9 on Friday
Reply by Wayne Davison

"We agree on something! :)"

Wayne Davison replied on Friday to Science Is at War with Religion. They Are Not Non-Overlapping Magisteria.

20 on Friday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""We have to remember that when we lack evidence, we suspend judgment." I dont think…"

Wayne Davison replied Jan 16 to Science Is at War with Religion. They Are Not Non-Overlapping Magisteria.

20 on Friday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"God put a real winner in charge of Jerusalem. How do you envoke Occams Razor on any…"

Wayne Davison replied Dec 20, 2018 to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

7 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Term limits, voting, all these great ideas to fix democracy. All great ideas. Here's…"

Wayne Davison replied Dec 20, 2018 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

28 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Radix Salvilines

"Now now Galen. Let them have their fun. The same people pointed and laughed at Newto…"

Wayne Davison replied Dec 20, 2018 to Another Resource for Those Ready to Leave the Big Bang Religion

7 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Radix Salvilines

"I would love to read about their evidence. I haven't found any laboratory studies do…"

Wayne Davison replied May 31, 2018 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Well it's just my opinion, but if you have ever watched a QandA with Larry, you know…"

Wayne Davison replied May 31, 2018 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom I agree with you on this. AIG is so far off, if even attainable. The amount of h…"

26 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service