Čenek Sekavec's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, welcome."

Čenek Sekavec replied Apr 2 to New Atheist Here....

21 Apr 7
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Neither could the gang murderers from Gran Torino. After all they'd seen him pull on…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Mar 10 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"That is a retarded argument. If you are consistent then you sided with the gangland…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Mar 9 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Fin... Why did they…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Mar 9 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"I don't know enough to have an opinion about this latest thing. But if their (the bu…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Jan 12 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Not denying isn't affirming. "

Čenek Sekavec replied Dec 27, 2015 to Cult Leader Trump

7 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"THANK YOU for sharing. Fantastic!"

Čenek Sekavec replied Dec 26, 2015 to The freethinkers' pictorial text-book 1890.

4 Jan 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"are we back to appealing to 'Most' then? it's a silly argument. Bye silly person. .."

Čenek Sekavec replied Mar 1, 2015 to Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

354 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"On the one hand, if a principle is valid who cares who said it first? Truth is truth…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Feb 27, 2015 to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes. My reasoning is this: if I own my body I have the right to do what I please wit…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Feb 27, 2015 to Physician Assisted Suicide.

24 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service