Čenek Sekavec's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

""We" don't have authority over beliefs. Neither should "we" presume.  It's unethical."

Čenek Sekavec replied Jul 13 to If we consider Christianity a cult and not a religion, could we make it illegal?

6 Jul 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"In my opinion the attempt to solve those unsolvable conundrums is what makes ex thei…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Jul 8 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13
Reply by Jason James

"The Bull Moose Party"

Čenek Sekavec replied Jul 8 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Population is far more complex that what one graph can show. For brevity I will focu…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Jul 6 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"In your opinion how influential is albedo to climate? In percent.  "

Čenek Sekavec replied Jul 6 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I remember the day I decided not to renew my subscription to Scientific American.  I…"

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"if someone has a political point of view on one side, that also determines the thoug…"

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Biblical Scripture, hereafter called BS, is quite clear to me on the issue of morali…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Jun 20 to How can any moral person justify the bible?

6 Jun 22
Reply by Daniel W

""

Čenek Sekavec replied Jun 16 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hello, welcome."

Čenek Sekavec replied Apr 2 to New Atheist Here....

21 Apr 7
Reply by Gwaithmir

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service